No announcement yet.

Toyota FT-86 / Scion FR-S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xUjmIIBUBVQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

http://www.sciondimension.com/

Comment

Man that thing looks cool!

I don't care if it is a scion, that is a badass car

Comment

Now it all depends on pricing. If they keep the base model under 22k it's a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u View Post
            Now it all depends on pricing. If they keep the base model under 22k it's a winner.
            I'll take a turbo for a lil more!

Comment

will it be realeased as a turbo version? i see it will be 6 spd thats a plus

Comment

Most likely not in the states. "Scion doesn't do trims". It has that new 2.0 liter subaru FB flat 4 with toyota d4-s heads. I suppose around 200hp NA with decent to good gas milage.
                Last edited by my 1 88 u; 04-21-2011, 04:35 PM.

Comment

yeah i read up on that i think this car will be 2j swapped b a couple of big names we will just have to see.

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u View Post
                    Most likely not in the states. "Scion doesn't do trims". It has that new 2.0 liter subaru FB flat 4 with toyota d4-s heads. I suppose around 200hp NA with decent to good gas milage.
                    It will probably have TRD turbo or supercharger kits just like the tc does. or since it's a flat 4 subie engine you might be able to get subie sti parts to work fairly easily. this is Just an assumption and have not been proven to work

Comment

any news on launch dates? im deff getting it! i miss my rs but to have a rwd 2dr rs! i cant wait!

Comment

http://blog.caranddriver.com/2012-sc...s-future-cars/

Comment

"But, based on these shots from our spy photographers, it seems that the FT-86/FR-S will lose much of its visual snap in production."
                          Someone give me one example of a car that hasn't other than a supercar. No car hits the road looking like its concepts or even its pre-production example. What amazes me is people still are stupid enough to drool over it and immediately go buy the ugly, watered-down version once it hits the roads as if they are blinded by its true appearance. The same type of people that see $9,999 and think it says $9,000 when it's actually $1 shy of $10,000.

Comment

New shots

Comment

Damn nice to see scion going green

I threw that wing in the LA city dump back in 2001

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X