Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (VIDEO) HANKOOK DRIFT TEAM; Robbie Nishida, Eric O'Sullivan and Ryuji Miki

Lake Forest, Calif. – July 17, 2009

Gruppe-S Engineering would like to present ""Drifting Dirty" featuring the Hankook Tire Drift Team's very own Robbie Nishida, Eric O'Sullivan and Ryuji Miki drifting their competition cars @ El Toro Airbase in Southern California with 3 sexy girls!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7GvV4OVQGGk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7GvV4OVQGGk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Check out Gruppe-S for the best deals for all your performance parts needs!
    Last edited by PeakPerformance; 07-17-2009, 11:51 AM.

Good video! a+++! I approve!

Hi Eddie Kim!

Comment

Yo the facts are

Tanner is cheating, but thanks too FD for bending and changing up the rules
      Rhys wasnt using a hyndai motor, but he sucks anyway.
      Toyo was using illegal tires thanks to FDs retarded rule that has since been changed
      And DA judge is unfair.......for DA lol!

This was a dope video, hankook is the most gangster looking and running team in the series.

IMO they are the new falken.

Minus the chicks, this is the best video a cooperate drift team ever put out. Ken Block with a dash of daft punk!! Sweet!!

Comment

Might be entertaining for an 11 year old boy.

Comment

Such a dramatic typed video. But way awesome. I think you could have found some more stunning girls or tighter clothes

Comment

I didn't know they added milk to the energy drinks...

Comment

Last i checked Tanner is sponsored by Hankook. oohhh and just won Vegas.. so why was he not in this video?

Comment

hes not a part of the core hankook team,

Comment

Working...
                X