Power Over Drift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Over Drift

My question is, with a car with lots of horses (like 580) would a power over drift be the most effective? Or is it too noobish to use a simple power over?

if it gets the job done (the job being getting the car to slide), i'd say stick with it and perfect it

Comment

ok guys,
      I've decided considering y'all have the most up-to-date Drift Events, that i'd like to advertise your site on my forum.If that is ok with you of course!
      My other question is, can I advertise my Forum on your site, if i keep it limited to a single thread! I just built my forum, and so far have no users and would appreciate it if i could. its kindof a I scratch your back, you scratch mine deal! If you dont wont me doing that, I wont, I just thought it would be nice to trade, if you let me advertise your site on my forum, i will, weather you let me or not. Its not a negotiation, or a compromise, just a question!!

Thanks alot,
      Kendall
      (Buck)

Comment

I don't think they'll mind you advertising this forum. they'd probably be okay with the other way around as long as it's not taking away from their bling money... or unless it's FWDRIFT.COM!!!

Comment

I would probably feint it first to initiate. Power over and counter steer.

n00bish or not, use whatever works and have fun.

Comment

Working...
          X