Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian
    doh!
    guess he couldn't do the kit i suggested.
    oh well.
    it's gonna kcik major *Censored**Censored**Censored* anyways!
    muahaha yes ive got more influence than a pink godzira guy i can die in peace ahah nah just playin the whole team suggest msports wanted to keep it some what uniform i guess. i had little to do with it most likely

Comment

yeah i'm sure it was easier to get a single sponsor for each part of the car. i.e. aero, suspension, engine, etc.

Comment

ya prolly, whats up with your car brian ? whats up with pink godzira any of you guys plan on entering formula d or anything ? when are you gonna expand your east coast division and let a brother try out , and whens lindsay gonna put up pics of his new aero, whats the deal brudda
        Last edited by Wayne; 11-05-2004, 06:46 PM.

Comment

My FD will be running an Msports Kit, (like forsberg an hampton), it's a basically my first choice, and asamoto's car is amazing, so it was a done deal. the only other body kit i was thinking of running was the final konnexion, or the super wide body BN sports kit, but both of them are quite hard to get ahold of. The car is slated to be finished by the end of this year......
          -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
          www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDragon871
            ya prolly, whats up with your car brian ? whats up with pink godzira any of you guys plan on entering formula d or anything ? when are you gonna expand your east coast division and let a brother try out , and whens lindsay gonna put up pics of his new aero, whats the deal brudda
            my car is constantly breaking. i am looking forward to "unveiling" it's new form sometime soon. within a month i hope. jan. 01 at the very latest. i have a couple more things to get for it before i will show it to the internet. i just replaced the steering rack and need to replace the starter VERY soon. things like this prevent me from buying cool parts. i also need to get some more tires.
            i think at this point, if anybody did Formula D, it would be Lindsay. Aaron would be my other choice, but his car is still down and he hasn't been driving for a while.
            i have no idea about expanding. we are just a group of friends. we don't do applications and stuff. that's lame.
            Lindsay already posted some pictures of his new aero and paint.

Comment

is koguchi's mustang gonna sport the new falken paint?

also, i went to the hospital yesterday after falling off a truck while we were horsing around cleaning up an auto-x, and i swear the er guy cleaning me up was like team falken er crew. dark royal scrubs, and the exact green gloves.

also is falken ok with people posting pics we took after tuesday with the new tires exposed? we took some but notcied teh few on teh internet had the tires covered.

Comment

Originally posted by Ris4drift
                is koguchi's mustang gonna sport the new falken paint?

also, i went to the hospital yesterday after falling off a truck while we were horsing around cleaning up an auto-x, and i swear the er guy cleaning me up was like team falken er crew. dark royal scrubs, and the exact green gloves.

also is falken ok with people posting pics we took after tuesday with the new tires exposed? we took some but notcied teh few on teh internet had the tires covered.
                Koguchi is not getting a mustang as far as I know. If he did get one it would be factory colors.

As far as showing the tires it was fine as they were officially released tueesday so no worries......

Later,

JR
                www.driftalliance.com
                TEAM FALKEN

Comment

we heard at sema from someone i cant remember that hamptons s13 was gonna be koguchis old one that was outside near the rock crawl thing and koguchi was getting a mustang or something. what will he be sporting since hampton got his s13?

siego still have his s14?

Comment

hmmm i love the 180sx(or if its a silvia)
                    the mustangs a mustang...
                    ...and finaly i saw the rx-7 if that was it im saying "meh" i like the look of the fd more but i think its an older fc..

Comment

wow a lot of things coming outta the faulken camp.... looks like this is gonna be an interesting year.... *sigh* i remember the days when faulken tires were looked upon as crappy....

Comment

Originally posted by Ris4drift
                        we heard at sema from someone i cant remember that hamptons s13 was gonna be koguchis old one that was outside near the rock crawl thing and koguchi was getting a mustang or something. what will he be sporting since hampton got his s13?

siego still have his s14?
                        Yes, Hamptons new ride for this next year is Koguchi's 180sx from this past year and it is right hand drive.
                        Siego will not be driving the S14 obviously since it was demolished at Irwindale. And i dont know if Falken wants to keep his new car a secret.
                        Last edited by Ben Schwartz; 11-15-2004, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Yes ever since Koguchi went w/ the s15 it just doesn't seem like him.... His S13's were always so nice
                          Last edited by GoukiS14; 11-15-2004, 02:44 PM.

Comment

2005 is going to be huge for D.A. and professional drifters here in the states. Congratulations guys, your hard work is, and will continue to pay off as the rest of the world takes notice.

Good luck Team Falken & D.A. in 05'

Comment

ya you and the states what about canada..?

Comment

what happened to the picture of the g35?

Comment

Working...
                                X