No announcement yet.

Drifting with a Stock Rx-7? what do i need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a family friend's boss bought his son an twin turbo rx-7 for a first car when he turn 16. Yes what a dumbass for getting his son an rx...his son crashed and totaled it in less than a week. the rx7 tt rockets from 0-60 in 4.9 seconds, pretty much the fastest 0-60 time from an under-100,000-dollar car at that time it was made. IT IS *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ING FAST. and the guy who totaled it wasnt even drifting. u have to be veeery experience to even drive it on the street let alone *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing drift it.

so dont buy it, think about something with a weaker engine like a uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wait... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hold up..... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggg 240 SX LIKE EVERYONE ELSE

Comment

are you serious?....an SR20 is weak?....give me a break dude you obviously dont know your sh!t...even the 240sx stock motor isnt weak...man what do you have a uncle bens box of rice (civic,integra,prelude)???

Comment

No dooode YOU GIVE ME A BREAK....YOU obviously doesnt know how to read. I said weak"er" engine heres a question. the key is the "er" part meaning that is is not AS powerfull. do you think a 240 can out run a rx7 or more importantly for the guy who is thinking of buying one...is the rx7 safer for a begginer to drift than a 240? if so than he should by all mean get the rx but IT IS NOT. heres another one for you hot shot how long does the 240 take to pull idle to 60? i actually dont know the answer to that, but i can tell you that it is nowhere near rx7's 4.9. and the answer to your question of do i have a car. no i dont, but getting dropped of a school in my mom's benz is better than pulling up whatever you drive (scooter, bike, moped). just becuz u probly drive a 240 doesnt mean its the fastest car on the planet u tard.

p.s LEARN TO READ
        Last edited by boygenius_89; 03-03-2005, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Look, just let this kid get whatever he wants. It's not going to effect any of us. If he buys an FD then let him. Kid get what you want It's ur money, just remember an FD is a "money pit".

P.S Remember that^^^

Comment

word up yo .

Comment

where in the east bay do you live spool?

Comment

Originally posted by spooln7
                Look, just let this kid get whatever he wants. It's not going to effect any of us. If he buys an FD then let him. Kid get what you want It's ur money, just remember an FD is a "money pit".

P.S Remember that^^^
                nah im not about to do that because next thing you know your going to perish at the hands of a machine that you wanted just because you thought it was cool and mommy and daddy could afford to give you one. i slaved for an fd for my first car, bought a pos one and brought it back to life and it left my life the same way it entered (damn you fire) but honestly that car is soo scary to drive even stock it can get squirly if your going to fast so ya if your goign to be stupid with it than good luck to you. tell me where to mail flowers

Comment

dude its a car not robocop or the terminator. "perish at the hands of a machine" i dont think the n/a one is that bad or atleast not any worse than a n/a supra or even a tt supra for that matter. let the kid do what he wants and if he effs up on a corner hes gunna pay the ultamate, a leg, an arm or his life.

Comment

Originally posted by boygenius_89
                    where in the east bay do you live spool?
                    I live in Brentwood, a lil city in between Tracy and Antioch.

Comment

i live in san fran

ps. is that rx on ur avatar yours?

Comment

i live in san fran

ps. is that rx on ur avatar yours?
                        Yea that's my baby . It's an old pic. I'll try to take new pics this week.

P.S if you know anyone selling 99 spec tail lights hit me up.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by spooln7; 03-06-2005, 11:43 PM.

Comment

No dooode YOU GIVE ME A BREAK....YOU obviously doesnt know how to read. I said weak"er" engine heres a question. the key is the "er" part meaning that is is not AS powerfull. do you think a 240 can out run a rx7 or more importantly for the guy who is thinking of buying one...is the rx7 safer for a begginer to drift than a 240? if so than he should by all mean get the rx but IT IS NOT. heres another one for you hot shot how long does the 240 take to pull idle to 60? i actually dont know the answer to that, but i can tell you that it is nowhere near rx7's 4.9. and the answer to your question of do i have a car. no i dont, but getting dropped of a school in my mom's benz is better than pulling up whatever you drive (scooter, bike, moped). just becuz u probly drive a 240 doesnt mean its the fastest car on the planet u tard.

p.s LEARN TO READ
                          yeah actually i dont know the answser to that either and i dont drive a S13 i drive an FC.The FD rotary is faster at top end but low end and top end the SR20 is fast.Im not saying the SR20 is the greastest motor on the planet man so calm down. Plus i would take a 13B-t over an SR20 any day.....

Comment

gotta love that fd.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                              nah im not about to do that because next thing you know your going to perish at the hands of a machine that you wanted
                              hmm....well spoons got one i dont think hes dead yet...

p.s. Spoon when did u get your rx?

Comment

Originally posted by spooln7
                                ... P.S if you know anyone selling 99 spec tail lights hit me up.
                                If you can go to SoCal, there's a guy in Glendale that can do the conversion. He did mine! You can find him in RX7clubs.com, his SN is rzograbian or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X