ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where drifting came from (and the movie we're all going to see Friday)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where drifting came from (and the movie we're all going to see Friday)

I just wrote a blog post on the new 'fast and furious' and a Japanese mountain drifter who helped popularize the sport. I also gave a shoutout to drifting.com. Check it out and let me know what you think: http://newrelease.fm/2009/04/fast-fu...ichi-tsuchiya/ 'I drift not because it is a quicker way around a corner, but the most exciting way,' says Keiichi Tsuchiya, one of drifting's founders.

Thats so true about the movie. It's like a forbidden topic. But I will be seeing it.

Comment

Kind of a weird article, but...whatever.

I saw the movie last week. It's fun.

Comment

Forbidden topic? *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* that I am going tomorrow night at midnight to see it!

Comment

Wait, what? Is this a joke? F&F "launched drifting as a mainstream sport"? Who writes this rubbish? It may have launched the ricer craze but it sure didn't launch drifting. "Same as masturbation"? Shifting into 3rd gear 3 times on a not-really-7-speed non-turbo Eclipse with a BOV is masturbation to you? You guys are pathetic and there's no way in hell you will get me anywhere near this movie. They stereotype and mock us and you tards pay money to see it.

FAIL

Comment

...straight to the bank.

LOVE IT.

Comment

Working...
            X