No announcement yet.

Drift Team Names?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been wanting to start a team but there is no one by where I live that drifts, well at least that I know of. When I do start up a team it will be called "Drift Kids". Only people that drfit though no drag racing or FD's what so ever.

Comment

Rookiespeed's TeamJUNK right hea for real. 4 members and only 1 rwd (me!).

Comment

team MADNESS,OR DRIFT MISION

Comment

~!

borrostylez

i thought sum1 had my old one

Comment

jot to be a hater(but i am) adding Z insted of S makes you look like a punk...

dont try and act hard...just have fun..

Comment

Originally posted by driftfreak
              jot to be a hater(but i am) adding Z insted of S makes you look like a punk...

dont try and act hard...just have fun..
              Sorry Jay...he's just more in tune with the streets than you are =P

Comment

Slide syndicate here since 2k2 woot!

Comment

i thought i posted here but i guess not....

well my car is almost black and my friend has a white one so for a while it was just us two and we called it spy vs spy.

my buddies and i called ourselves asphalt graffitti...i kinda dig that one, probably cuz i chose that name.

for a while we wanted to be real Engrish so we were Full Speed n Funky Beat! then it was Offrimits aahhaha but uh yeah. i think we are gonna stick to asphalt graffitti.

Comment

Team SLIP!!!!!!!

Comment

Team Endlessness
                      Brings a new meaning to VIP drifting eh

Comment

Well my car club (one year aniversary soon) is the Z.I.S - Zyphus Import Syndicate , anyway, the guys in the club we just call ourselfs the Z.I.S Drift Team. Not too special or anything, but it works

Comment

Santa Cruz Speedholes, a subchapter of Team ABS based in Highland Park, Los Angeles.

(Speedholes as in the holes you get in the body panels when you remove a body kit, wing, etc...)

Comment

I've always thought The Chicane Gang would be a good one. Of course I never had the need to start a team since everyone running at the events knew each other anyway...

But then again, there's always BATTLE Swing and GroupC.
                            Last edited by Slonie; 09-14-2004, 06:44 PM.

Comment

T3am PrettyBoiz lol!

Comment

Chicane gang is funny as crap. Like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X