No announcement yet.

DRIFTING Magazine (New Issue)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn; the new bosses are keeping tyrone busy. hehe. everything drift; pm me your contact info and i will hit you up after our move this week.

--thuy

Comment

Ken-chan made it on front cover!!!!! congrats

Comment

The magazine is now on newsstands...

Comment

i picked one up thursday at 711 on beach blvd in huntington beach. (if that helps anyone) great mag i hope they can keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by ward
            i picked one up thursday at 711 on beach blvd in huntington beach. (if that helps anyone) great mag i hope they can keep it up.

I picked one of these up a couple years ago, it had a lot of promise. I'll look for the new issue next time I'm at the market

Comment

I picked one of these up a couple years ago, it had a lot of promise. I'll look for the new issue next time I'm at the market

im lazy

Comment

Looks like I'm running out to get some coffee and a magazine tomorrow!

B-Wurm

Comment

WAIT, did I hear Craig Lieberman is the editor of it?

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
                    WAIT, did I hear Craig Lieberman is the editor of it?
                    if you did, you heard wrong.

Craig Taguchi is the editor, he was a part of Import Racer before.
                    Craig Lieberman has ties to Modified.

Comment

Oh ok, thanks for clearing up the confusion. Haha.

Comment

I checked 2 supermarkets, 3 conveinence stores, and 1 border's books. None of them had it...

Comment

Originally posted by ma71supraturbo
                          I checked 2 supermarkets, 3 conveinence stores, and 1 border's books. None of them had it...
                          Try Barnes and Noble or Tower Records they usually carry magazines from all over the world so they would probably be more likely to have it

Comment

Originally posted by ma71supraturbo
                            it may not have made it to Oregon by now. i just saw it barely on friday, so if they didn't make the delivery to OR on friday, they probably wouldn't have delivered it until monday...

try tomorrow mang.

Comment

I looked at 7/11, stater bros. and borders no luck for me

Comment

Yep gonna buy a subscription... I was wondering when they were going to have a drift specific mag.

Comment

Working...
                                X