No announcement yet.

Favorite drifting photographers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My best friend Alison Merion, i believe she is the only girl out there (if i am incorrect i am sorry) She's the ones with the long dreads and loves to go up in the tower at irwindale. Check car domain for her pics

Comment

Originally posted by rmj_drift
      My best friend Alison Merion, i believe she is the only girl out there (if i am incorrect i am sorry) She's the ones with the long dreads and loves to go up in the tower at irwindale. Check car domain for her pics
      isn't she your girlfriend?

Comment

No no, she is my Homies/driver's girlfriend, she is like my best friend/sister

Comment

Hey what do you guys use to watermark your pictures?

Like when you guys have a bunch of them do you watermark them one by one or do you have some sort of program that you use to put your custom watermark on all of your pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide
            Hey what do you guys use to watermark your pictures?

Like when you guys have a bunch of them do you watermark them one by one or do you have some sort of program that you use to put your custom watermark on all of your pictures?
            photoshop

'actions'

Comment

mophos and Dylan Wiggans

Comment

My buddy Mark Kuroda is a proffesional photographer and has the eye for taking really well framed shots, we used him for back when I worked at D1 as the official D1 US photog, I know they still use him now. Hit me up if anyone is interested in using him for anything. Here is a link to his website, I dont think it's got any drift photos on it since they are property of D1, but he's got some really nice wedding pics... http://www.markkuroda.com . Good example of his proffesionalism.

Comment

Definitley captobvious asnd JoeyRedmond.com!

Comment

Originally posted by rmj_drift

allison FTW..... she is justdrifts! official photoninja!!! you can see here work in our gallery section at www.justdrift.com

Comment

I really like Phidong's foto's.

Comment

Working...
                      X