DriftGirl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DriftGirl
    I looked again in my emails and noticed that this was the person who needed a new mouse or sumthing for his graphics computer....I offered to buy it for him. I guess his mom bought one first and I ended up stuck with sum pen/tablet thing I bought off Ebay for like 75 bucks...For a kid I had never met.
    i'll take that tablet off your hands... just give it to paul, he'll get it to me

Comment

Originally posted by GranMastrDrift
      ^what he said or something like it.
      what the hell are you driving now, email me updated pics!

Comment

I wanna see pictures of the turbo in your Soarer, I looked in the super street article for a while, and I couldn't find it, mind showing pictures of it?

Comment

Hahahaha another hater lol

Why don't you just pm her and ask her before you make such an unecessary post?

Originally posted by Chaos Fire
          All this hype around you kinda pisses me off.

Always talking about drift cars you have and stuff, but I never see any action shots what so ever. Closest thing to an action shot I've see is...well you get the point. I've see picture of the tires smoking but no countersteer. not trying to start much just like, where the hell does all this hype come from.

NO picture?
          NO videos?

Come on, prove me wrong please, aha.

Comment

Yea i wanna see pics and videos of her in action and by action i dont mean drifting lol

Comment

Thanks for the support guys!!

FireEmblem62: What makes you think I care about 'what you want'?
              If you WANTED to see the setup on the Soarer you can go look on my site or in one of the many Lexus forums that have re posts of how and why I did it. If you find that it doesnt answer your questions, feel free to email me.

Call a radio station if you wanna make a 'request' I dont run around posting pix EVERY time I buy, build or do sumthin. A person with half a brain would look at my site before sum random forum

NewsFlash: That Superstreet article came out in 2005....and you're just now coming up with a question? a bit slow are we? seriously, save your hatin'

At this point, its kinda counter-productive for me to hang out on Drifting.com and even my own forum at times. People ask the same questions when the answers are in plain view or VERY easy to find. This is time that I can be doing R&D for the company, working on my car or setting up track time.

.....or answering legit emails/pms from people.
              Thru all of this I get hundreds of emails per day with about 3k unread ones this past month or so.

I dont want this to sound harsh... I love hearing from & talking 2 all my friends in the Drifting scene and outside of it. But threads like this bring down the scene as a whole

If I ran and posted on every board, to answer the same questions... I wouldnt have time to do anything else.
              Last edited by DriftGirl; 06-20-2006, 10:08 AM.

Comment

you spend too much time defending yourself though

give them an inch and they will waste your life away

Comment

so answer my question on if i can take that tablet off your hands j/k

Comment

Originally posted by walperstyle
                    you spend too much time defending yourself though

give them an inch and they will waste your life away
                    yeah

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
                    so answer my question on if i can take that tablet off your hands j/k
                    LoL!! I tried to install the software some time later and couldnt get it to work Im gonna look for all the pieces and try again. I havent talked to Paul inna while tho.

Originally posted by swifty949
                    [IMG][/IMG]

I didnt say a word. just posted this picture from her site.

g'day.
                    I have no idea who you are, but Please dont hotlink content from my site.

I dont sell stuff or take on paid Advertising...The bandwidth comes outta my pocket....which has been a lot of $$.

Remove the image tag please.
                    Last edited by DriftGirl; 06-24-2006, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by swifty949

I didnt say a word. just posted this picture from her site.

g'day.
                      WOW , my tricked out accord appeared inthe first movie but i didnt go around promoting the movie or my car , thats just ghey

Comment

Originally posted by SpeeDrifter
                        WOW , my tricked out accord appeared inthe first movie but i didnt go around promoting the movie or my car , thats just ghey
                        http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20073

Comment

I've been gone for a while, did driftgirl ever post pictures of that super-secret hidden turbo on her lexus? I remember looking at the modified pictures and, well, it just looked fishy...

Comment

I see some non Falken tires.
                            Oh those kids trying to sneak tires from different companies into your Falken sponsored area.

Comment

For the love of all things great and small somebody...

PLEASE CLOSE OR DELETE THIS THREAD!!

is this thread hurting anyone in particular? no..

but I can't be the only one thats sick of seeing this kindergarten playground fight constantly poping up at the top of the recent threads list.

At this point who really cares if Emerald is full of it or not??

If shes not then everyone else looks stupid just trying to prove that she is

And if she is..yer not gonna be able to prove it because shes going to constantly find a way to cover it up

so screw it already!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
                                I see some non Falken tires.
                                Oh those kids trying to sneak tires from different companies into your Falken sponsored area.
                                My storage next to that looks like a 'used Tire & rim warehouse'.
                                I pay for all of my Drifting cars. parts and supplies, so theres all kinds of stuff that I can trash and throw away.

I dont have any Sponsors for Drift. People have asked, but I want to be the best that I can be first...

FALKEN has been my full Sponsor for the Lexus over the past few years. The Lex sits on Falken FK451's only.....all day, everyday.
                                They take really good care of me for that project.

It's a sunny day, weekend-type car: Hit a show, hit the beach and then go lookin for primered up 'Racers' at night that think its all 'show'.

Very Shortly I'll deserve (in my mind) to be picked up by a Drifting Sponsor for my driving. The Lexus SC / Soarer more than deserves every Sponsor that it has at this point....without a doubt.

Comment

Working...
                                X