Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gulf Greyhound Park drift event, Nov 28 2010 $50 to drive! Houston, TX

$1350 in prize money so far!

I am hosting a drift event at Gulf Greyhound Park in Houston, TX on November 28th. *Censored*It will cost $50 to drive, and there will be a competition for caged cars. *Censored*Each driver will get one pit pass for their crew member to get them into the gate for free. *Censored*If you don't want to compete, you don't have to. *Censored*The price is the same regardless, and it is SUPER cheap! *Censored*

Gates open at 8 am. Arrive BY 9 am, drivers meeting at 9:30 am, and we start driving by 10 am. *Censored*Spectators can arrive at 9:30 or later.

There will be a car show in conjunction with this, and the spectator fee will be 10 dollars to enter the property. *Censored*I will not be running the gate and charging people, but the fee will not be in excess of 10 dollars to get in. *Censored*A car show will be running the gate and charging people.

The prize money is $1000 for first, $250 for second, and a 100 dollar gift card for 3rd so far to NST. *Censored*I will update all this as we get closer and I raise some more prize money and make the flyers, and fancy things up. *Censored*

Thanks to:

nonstoptuning.com
    specclutch.com
    stance-usa.com
    importedperformance.com

To preregister you must paypal me 50 dollars at *Censored*erinshill at gmail.com. *Censored*Replace at with @ *Censored*and make sure to press the personal transfer button so you don't get 3% taken out as a fee.

---------------

For more info on the car show please go to http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=156558784376707
Working...
X