Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by INFO View Post
    nice sign! you are getting 1 ticket
    AWESOME! THANKS GUYS! How do I claim it?

Comment

Originally posted by PandaLuv84 View Post
      AWESOME! THANKS GUYS! How do I claim it?
      please Private Message your full name so we can add it to the will call list

Comment

Just a reminder, this contest will be closing soon!

Comment

Originally posted by S13orlando View Post
          I would like to take my wife Alice ,two daughters Nicole Yukiko ,and Jewel Toyomi to "The Wall" ! I am a 57 year old Drift Fanatic ! My daily is a 1991 S13 with 230,000 miles and no budget. I used to watch Dale Earnhart SR. On the Carolina dirt. Dale drove it sideways in the Carolina Red Clay ! I love to watch drifting. I have a face made for "Radio" ! My girls are smart UCF graduates and beautiful. I promote legal track drifting to all my Motorsport friends ! Thanks, "Grandpa Bob" *Censored**Censored**Censored*an

Grandpa Bob, please Private Message your Full name by Tomorrow (11AM PST)

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by spiritofFC3s View Post
            Hey guys, i've been to this event every year since it started. love sitting up close and getting shredded tire all over me lol. I did get a free ticket from here 2 years back but I don't want to hog these tickets every year. This year yes lol and I'll buy my girlfriend's ticket. Been a drifter since ummm 04 ( you guys know you have my info on here) been on this awesome forum since 04 too. I'll be heading down from CT in my s2k with some other rwd cars if anyone wants to drive down together.

Thanks guys I hope i get one, either way everyone in the NE area should be at this event. I already had 5 of my friends buy tickets on formulad.com ( hell no i'm not telling them they might get a free one on here lmao)
            Thanks drifting.com one love
            We added your name to the list

Comment

Originally posted by VDUBNYC View Post
              I would be taking 2 new friends which I have recently introduced to the drift scene. I also have been going to this event for 4 yrs now and love it!! Also I have friends who compete in the ProAm. It's always an awesome day and a great event for my friends to go as there first event!!

please Private Message your Full name by Tomorrow (11AM PST)

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by MrTiToG35 View Post
                Hello Drifting.com staff (or "INFO"), I am writing because I do NOT want these free tickets but more so NEED these free tickets! I would be taking my girlfriend to suffer with me in the heat and to fill our lungs with the awesome boner inducing stench of burnt/melted rubber! (she'll get mad BUT it's for a good cause and she'll get over it) I went to my first drift event in WV (Drift Nirvana) a couple of weeks ago and have been looking for other events to go to since then! I have already requested the "Round 4" weekend off and would be driving from VA. I'm sure it's needless to say gas isn't cheap ESPECIALLY when my G35 requires premium. If I get these tickets I would be happier than a stink fly on *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and would probably squeal louder than a pig rolling in mud at work! (Did I mention that I am typing this on my cell at work risking getting a write up for "Using an electronic communication device" at work? Yep, hope you take that into consideration!) I hope I win these tickets and I hope my paragraph wasn't too graphic!

P.S. I will be calling your phone lines 2-3 times a day until there are no more free tickets starting tomorrow.

P.S.S. I'll be leaving a comment on EVERY single picture on your IG account (my username is the same as this one) and posting on your facebook wall until you file harassment charges against me. Have a nice day!

P.S.S.S. Please don't file charges against me!
                Your name is on the list

Comment

Originally posted by mannynj View Post
                  Why do I want to go? Cuz I go every year since 09. I drove to from NJ to Atlanta to attend RD 2, BTW thanks alot for the ticket Drifting.com. It was a long drive and a lot of money in gas and hotel, but it was all worth it. It was a total blast, Road Atlanta did not dissapointed. I personally loved the new track layout.
                  I posted a pic of the upcoming event on my FB page, tagged a bunch of my friends and family. I know at least 5 of us that are coming, hope to get some more to come too.
                  What else can I do to win this tickets?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by shadz View Post
                    Why do you want to go? Because drifting is the only real racing there is, adn I want to brind my son to his first drift race!! I would love to get 3 tickets if possible, for myself, my wife and my son (do I need a ticket for a child under 1 yr old?) What are you doing to make fans aware of this event? I posted an event on my calendar in facebook and invited all my friends!!! Please give me some free tickets!!!!

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by PandaLuv84 View Post
                      HAI THERE! I'm trying to get a free ticket to Formula Drift for the 4th round later this month! I REALLY want to go because honestly who the hell wouldn't want to hear/feel Daigo Saito's 2JZ fire sharting monster in person?!?! My boyfriend got me into this sliding phenomena known as drifting after he kidnapped me to go to Drift Nirvana and while I must admit that at first I thought it wasn't anything special, I realized that it takes skill and finesse to be able to handle a vehicle that well! I've been watching Formula Drift coverage on the interwebz and I honestly don't have a favorite driver. I think they are all very professional and the cars sound amazing but my computer speakers don't give me the same satisfying feeling of actually being able to stand track side and get a face full of smoke... SO HOW ABOUT IT GUYS?! WOULD YOU HOOK A PINAY UP WITH A FREE TICKET?! I'll be sure post pictures I take at the event on here and other social media accounts and tag you guys in it! By you guys saving me money on this I'll be able to use the cash on your merchandise and on an extra battery to make sure I'm catching all the action while I'm getting a nice tan!!! Thanks!
                      your name is on the list

Comment

Hi there drifting.com

Comment

Originally posted by antolicious View Post
                          Hi there drifting.com

please PM your full name by tomorrow, 11AM PST

Comment

The contest is being closed today
                            Please remember your PM your Full Names before we submit the list.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by INFO View Post
                              The contest is being closed today
                              Please remember your PM your Full Names before we submit the list.

Thank you
                              yay can't wait

Comment

the contest is now closed

Comment

Working...
                                X