traxion meet in dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• traxion meet in dallas

has anyone heard about the traxion meet in dallas? i know its the same weekend as the falcon even in houston but i cant go to that so i need to knwo what day the traxion event is on and abotu what times it will be running.
    thanx alot

you can cancel this thing, too late now already have my work schedule

Comment

THe traxion thing sucked

Comment

haha thats what i heard
        glad i didnt cancel work now i would have rather beenmaking money than watching 2 rx-8s drift around, that would be cool but not for 30$
        was it true that one of them was rhys millen?

so are you going to texas drift on the 25th?

Comment

I heard it sucked, too. And my dad and I got into Drift Showoff for only $26 with all the coupons they gave us. Too bad it was only one per customer. Anyways..... The drive down to Houston was well worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by spock
            I heard it sucked, too. And my dad and I got into Drift Showoff for only $26 with all the coupons they gave us. Too bad it was only one per customer. Anyways..... The drive down to Houston was well worth it.
            Where'd u get coupons from?

Comment

There was guys in line handing them out. People just threw them on the ground so I just picked up a whole stack of them. Same with Formual D coupons. Too bad I'll be on vacation when that comes.

Comment

Oh, I thought you meant $26 to be IN the drifting events...lol...

Comment

what i wouldve given to have gone to houston....

Comment

yea i only stayed for a little bit...was there any reall competition or just those freakin Rx-8's

Comment

my friend said it was only the rx-8's

Comment

Yeah it sucked.

Comment

were they any good?

Comment

naw...you where able to stand in line and ride in the passanger seat with the rx-8...but they wherent that good..

Comment

I bet there were alot of disapointed spectators....i'm sure alot of people just came out to see some drifting...

Comment

Working...
                              X