hotshot headers ka24de

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotshot headers ka24de

Hey guys i just installed my hotshot headers they fit perfct but.... the only thing that bothers me is the level of noise it produces i have the rsr exmag 3 inch all the way back and its on the loud side anyways just woudering if anyone else out there is runnin similar setup like mine but with a moderate exhuast tone. i know it eliminates the precat, but just woundering.

Mike

Well when i finally get mine ill let ya know. Im runnin HKS Hi-Power. (no Cat) I ordered those a coupla weeks ago. How long did it take you to get yours?

Comment

you have a na car its going to be loud.. if you have ght gt2 exmag yeah its going to be loud even with out the headers. I had that on my ka and had to use the silencer on the streets. If you go sr it'll be a lot better. have fun.
      Last edited by Stannyboy; 08-15-2005, 01:52 PM.

Comment

it took me a month to get mine they said it was on back order but i eventually got it.

Mike

Comment

For what its worth, both 89-90 and 91-94 hotshot headers were in stock (at hotshot) when I checked this morning

Comment

yeap all 3 generation are diffrent but ive heard you could use the 91-94 but you would have to weld in a bung for the 2nd o2 which is kinda stupid when you could just order the right one for the same price.

Thanx for the info.

i quieted mine down by putting a s13 cat on not as loude off the line but full throtle is still screamin but eh....

Mike

Comment

my friend has a apexi n1 /dc headers and its sorta loud but sounds nice
              and he doesnt have the 90mm silencer

Comment

Working...
              X