drifting.com drift meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drifting.com drift meet

Hey we should have a Drifting.com Drift Meet. I live in michigan but we could have it in cali. I would love a road trip. i say cali cause taht is where it seems everyone lives. Or Vages!!

***Vegas*** not vages...lol that sounds like vadges which is something totaly innapropriate. But yea, that sounds like it would be really cool.

Comment

im in

Comment

i would take a trip to calli to drift for fun. There should be a tourny at the end of the day with the best drifters.

Comment

RE:

We've already had two. Just check the meets section. I think we're havinging one this Friday, but considering your location, I doubt you'll be able to make it.

Comment

lets all have one in vancouver!!!
            hehe

actually we have some crazy touge here, i'd say some of the best. we have a whole lotta mountains here, like whistler

Comment

this board needs to have a region section, where all drifters from a certain area can plan get togethers and local stuff like that.

Comment

RE:

Have you guys missed the Drifing (meets) section entirely

Comment

Theres nothing wrong w/ vegas. Theres more to it than gamblem drunks. The speedway is always open, and it holds weekly legal steet races. I think there should be weekly drift compition.

Comment

VEGAS!

Comment

Yes. There is plenty of room there, and it doesnt cost THAT much to set up a small event.

Email Team AE

Comment

Set it up man.

Comment

I wish. But i can't do crap. I've went there and tried it, but thay said it's not 'good enough' and 'no one difts for fun'. Don't worry, it IS a relitivly new sport in the US. It will catch on. It must!

Email Team AE

Comment

THEN...

WE ALL SHOW UP AT THERE DOOR STEP AND SAY WE WANT 2 DRIFT!!!!!!

Comment

yea.

Comment

Working...
                              X