knoxville, TN Drift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knoxville, TN Drift?

If their is anyone in Knoxville, TN that can help a noob (me) find a track to practice or even get lessons, it would be great...

nope, sorry.

Comment

thanks......

Thanks for your input... I just wish their was a track near me somewhere... Even in like North Carolina, Alabama, and or even Kentucky...

Comment

we get some small events around nashville every now and again . but its usulay when its warm about once a month

Comment

Originally posted by jtarules89 View Post
          Thanks for your input... I just wish their was a track near me somewhere... Even in like North Carolina, Alabama, and or even Kentucky...
          Saturday, February 23rd, VIRginia International Raceway, it's on the North Carolina/Virginia border.

Comment

im w lomm. nashvilles pretty much few and far between. if only there was some monthly or even bi-monthly event here, itd be sick.

if youre ever up around nashville, lemme know. we'll meet up and get something together. by god.

Comment

^ Yeah ... totally what he said ... Crossville, TN here ...

I KNOW we'd have to be able to set something up ... everytime I drive through Knoxville on the way to NC I see a Nissan, Toyota, or Mazda with drift stickers and stuff on it ...

So some people in the TN area have to be interested in it. Just got to figure out how to get them all together. But that's a side project I'm working on *wink*

Comment

I hung out there, youd figure with all the mt roads there would be some events org. wish you guys the best. Probably be able to pull something off soon. some one should make a Smokeymtdrifters.com or something

Comment

Originally posted by jwoo View Post
                  I hung out there, youd figure with all the mt roads there would be some events org. wish you guys the best. Probably be able to pull something off soon. some one should make a Smokeymtdrifters.com or something

totally ...

Comment

hey, im in nashville T.N and im trying to form a team, i got 2 or 3 buddies up here that wanna do some touge about 3 times a month and in case anyone doesnt know
                    WE HAVE AMAZING MOUNTAINS HERE
                    but really, anyone in the Tennessee area wanna do some touge, or just chill?
                    let me know
                    __________________________________________________ _______________
                    SWAMPLAND

Comment

oh and at tennessee super speed way you can pay 50 bucks i think and run your car, i ran my s13 there before some asshole ran into it, but yea i told them i just wanted to run my car and when my back end started to swing out they got a little pissed "too much smoke" they said lol
                      newayz i think with a little pushing on the matter we could see some drift events here
                      illegal or legal
                      __________________________________________________ ____________
                      SWAMPLAND

Comment

^ since the move i'm switching gears from desert racing back to drift mode ... but i'm down totally. what you guys drive?

i'm not sure if i want another S13 again, or a Road&Star, or something all together i've not done before. i was thinking euro for a while ... but i'm leaning towards a S13 or S14 ... or a cressy if i can find a sweet one ...

anywho .. let me know i'm wanting another touge team rolling myself. i've missed it for WAYYYY too long!

maybe we could run 1x a month down near nashville, another time up toward's knoxville ... and then every couple of months we HAVE to hit up NC .. those are the sickest in America. F so-cal ... NC is where it's at!

Comment

hahah yeh the NC mountains pwn
                          i had an s13 with an sr20 in it but some idiot decided to drive on the wrong side of the road on a dwonhill hairpin an destroy my baby
                          im buyin an 87 supra this weekend but ive been rollin in a altima the past few weeks lol
                          but im so ready to get back out there and do a little clutch kickin

what do u got jonny?
                          __________________________________________________ _______________
                          SWAMPLAND

Comment

man.....

And I thought drifting was not popular around me... LOL.... what was I thinking? Anyway, I have not really been drifting before, but I have watched the Drift Bible movie like a 100 times or more. So if some one could help me out. As in a place to meet and practice it would be grand, you may contact me through yahoo instant messanger any time at jtarules89tn. Or aol instant messanger at jtakapeaches. thanks in advance guys... Also I am thinking of getting a 240sx for my 1st drift car, any ideas if this is a great car for a noob drifter?

Comment

I wud luv to try my hand at touge. I'm in cumberland county (crossville) bout and hour and a half from nashville. We don't have many twisting roads but the couple we have I luv hauling on. I don't like cutting curves during the day might hit an oncoming car so I usually just ride the apex I know I'm supposed to cut but I'm not gonna risk a head on collision lol. I'd like to meet other 240 owners I only know 2 in this town and they have sr20s (still saving for mine) I'd be down for a meet if I don't have school or work.

Comment

Working...
                              X