I need an SR20DET!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE

I received the engine last Wednesday. Since it took them so long to get it to me they threw in a SARD R2D2 blow-off valve, HKS Kansai front tower bar, modded ECU, and Blitz SUS filter kit. I will be installing it into a 93 240SX coupe. I will try and record the whole process and post it up on VigVoodoo.com.

Comment

sr20det

THE BEST PLACE THAT YOU CAN POSSIBLY GET AND SR20 FROM WOULD MOST PROBABLY BE ON EBAY
      GREAT DEAL FOR REAL

Comment

thanks, like i say, we always get our customer to be happy... we do have bad stories, but we always clear them and get it resolve..

cheers

Comment

thanks, like i say, we always get our customer to be happy... we do have bad stories, but we always clear them and get it resolve..
          We're going to get customers, to list up good moments..

Comment

Why was this post brought back up?

Comment

This seems like another part of a scam..

First of all..VigVooDoo says that he ordered an engine from sliviawerks.com but flashoptions posts to take credit for it ..twice..

The other thing is that both silviawerks.com and vigvoodoo.com aren't even real websites.

Somethings fishy..

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide
                This seems like another part of a scam..

First of all..VigVooDoo says that he ordered an engine from sliviawerks.com but flashoptions posts to take credit for it ..twice..

The other thing is that both silviawerks.com and vigvoodoo.com aren't even real websites.

Somethings fishy..
                Maybe they both canceled their domains. It's been over a year u know, close to two years...

Comment

OK. First of all, damn! this post is old. Anyways I never dealt with Flashoptions that I know of. Silviawerks is the company I ordered it from they are/were from Texas. By the way, Silviawerks was really shady. It took them 7-8 months to ship the engine.

Comment

Working...
                  X