'95 240sx w/ RB20 and Tons of Extra's **$25 Raffle**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '95 240sx w/ RB20 and Tons of Extra's **$25 Raffle**

I have decided to hold a raffle for the car, and everything else I am including with it. The raffle will run 2 full weeks (14days), from now through 8/20 at Midnight. I will only use paypal, that way anyone who buys in then changes their mind can instantly withdraw their money without any hassle to me. The buy in is $25. Just $25 for a chance at a good car, with TONS of extras along with it.

I must sell at least 250 entries in order to actually sell the car (that way I don't take a loss on it). If I don't sell at least 250 tickets I will refund everyone at midnight on 8/20. I will post once or twice a day on this thread and announce how many tickets have been sold so that you are kept up to date. Using paypal also makes it easier because I will have all of the buyers info immediately. I am expecting to sell around 400 tickets or so but obvioulsy your odds of winning are based on the total number of tickets sold. I will not limit the amount of tickets you can buy.

Info on the car itself and everything included with it can be read up on here:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...10010698930&ih =001&sspagename=STRK%3AMEUS%3AIT

I am going to change the current auction on the car at ebay to reflect this raffle now. If you have any questions give me a call 443-285-9981.

If you want to buy in just send the $25 paypal payment for each ticket/spot to: lwooden1@umbc.edu
    You can also call/email me to let me know you just sent it but I will have all the info already. Be sure to put a phone number for yourself in the payment notes!

I will do the random drawing at midnight on 8/20 and announce the winner here and by phone the next morning. Whoever wins will have 5 days to come get the car. Keep in mind it will need to be towed/hauled since it needs tires and a MAF, so be sure that isn't a problem. Anyone who wants to come see the car just give me a call.

$25 for a 240sx w/ RB20 and loaded with parts. I will end this 8/20 at midnight.
Working...
X