ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EverythingDrift.com Site Closure Notice…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EverythingDrift.com Site Closure Notice…

Hello and Goodbye… Today is the official 5 year anniversary of EverythingDrift.com, Yes 5 years ago I started this site as a hobby and that grew to what it is today. It is also with the saddest of news that I must inform you all of the following.

This is the official notification to the public and the world that EverythingDrift.com will be officially closing its doors and removing itself from all media partnerships here and across the nation and overseas. On March 3rd, 2010 this site will be completely taken down and removed from existence. You will have 30 days to snag whatever pictures you want from our gallery’s and any other prudent information you see fit. If you have any questions, comments or concerns. Please feel free to leave them here or to contact me directly at georgeg@everythingdrift.com. There is talks with several people to keep the site open under new management, and you never know what will change inside of the next 30+ days.

There will be updates leading to the last date of the site. Please enjoy what I and many others have been able to provide to you all over the past 1/2 decade and remember us all into the future. Thank you for all your support and time in getting this site to where it is from where it started. With much sadness I bid you all a farewell.

George Garcia
    EverythingDrift.com

If you want to leave a comment or email, feel free to. Thank you all for your support over the past 5 years. Leave comments here EverythingDrift.com Site Closure

The message you have entered is too short

Comment

it was a good run, nice to see you going out with class though.

Comment

George, I just wanted to thank you for your great contributions to drifting and let you know that it is indeed a sad day for me. You were always a great supporter of the grass roots scene man....

Terry

Comment

I will be around still but not in a media aspect. I get to be a fan again and its been a while since I can just voice myself.

Terry, I always was a big advocate for grassroots. I tried to emphasize that for most of the 5 years. I hope someone else can pick it up and make sure it gets the exposure it needs. Still miss Drift Buffet! Drift Circuit! and old skoo Drift Day's! Oh well new times ahead and I hope it comes out good for all involved.

Comment

Well man.. if you got some free time you should come out to here and have a visit..I promise a great time...

Comment

sad to see this old boy go

but bravo on the great coverage over the years

Comment

Working...
              X