drift truck help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drift truck help

ok so ive been thinking about building a drift truck and im to sure where to start but i have a pretty good idea on what to do just not to sure, and i know people use hard bodys but im not im using a taco so if yall have ideas hit me up.....

I was watching a dvd called whiplash its like a mix between jackass and motorsports. Its the same guy that has the orange drifttruck Mike Schwartz. But anyways they had a nissan truck in there with an SR20 in it and it got down.

Comment

dodge dakota =)

Comment

Adrian from discount tires in southern california used to slide his dodge dakota all the time. I've also seen my buddy Colin Frost slide his daily XRunner (next to me in my cressida)

It's a cool idea to have a drift truck, but I would only recommend that if you know how to fabricate.

Comment

I'm going to mod my 01 chevy s-10 into a drift truck. I'm going to lower it a bit; but not sure what type suspension mods and set up to do. Any suggestions?

Comment

Really just lower it, be sure to get a set of notches, though. Bottoming out on the frame will suck.

Comment

Thanks. I'm only going to drop it may be 2"f/4"r to get a better center and level it. I was learning how to drift before my truck went down. Also does any one use rear drums?

Comment

Lowering it is an understatement. It needs to be almost touching the ground. Maybe even touching the ground. /joke

Comment

Working...
                X