Exiting Power Initiated Drift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exiting Power Initiated Drift

I am having trouble finishing my drifts...I enter them fine and get them perfectly sideways but when i about to exit it my car jerk as I do it

Originally posted by vs8 View Post
    I am having trouble finishing my drifts...I enter them fine and get them perfectly sideways but when i about to exit it my car jerk as I do it
    Sound like you're gaining traction when you don't want it. Try staying in the gas longer.

Comment

Yeah if its still while your drifting and your catching traction just give more throttle or kick it. But if your saying when your transitioning or just trying to stop drifting and its twitchy try to soften dampening settings

Comment

Power out and don't let your angle get past the direction you need to go. Keep your car parallel to the straight and gradually lessen your angle as you reach it.

Comment

Part of the problem is the car setup. It becomes helpful to start (or continue) to tune the car to behave correctly and improve it's transition behavior. It really depends on what you are actually fighting.

Comment

Working...
          X