11:30 am – 1:00 pm – Main Competition: Round of 32 – Track
    1:00 pm – 2:00 pm – "Half-time" Break – Venue
    2:00 pm – 2:30 pm – National Anthem / Opening Ceremonies – Track
    2:30 pm – Main Competition: Round of 16 to Finals – Track
    4:30 pm – 5:00 pm – Trophy Ceremony and Closing – Main Paddock
    5:00 pm – Box Office Close – Long Beach Arena Box Office
    6:00 pm – Gates Close to Public

By Formula DRIFT
    Formula DRIFT prepares to begin the eighth professional championship season. Round 1: Streets of Long Beach on April 8-9 to feature world class drifting action, debut of new cars and drivers, vendor midway, driver autographs, open pits, car show and more.

“We are especially excited to kick-off the new season in Long Beach,” said Jim Liaw, president and co-founder of Formula DRIFT. “This will be our fifth consecutive year utilizing the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach Street Course, which is the only street course on the circuit. With new drivers, new competition vehicles and non-stop drifting action we are expecting another sell-out crowd.”

Round 1: Streets of Long Beach will feature the return of champion Vaughn Gittin, Jr., the much anticipated debut of the Need for Speed 2011 Scion TC of Papadakis Racing with Formula DRIFT rookie of the year Fredric Aasbo behind the wheel, 2009 Champion Chris Forsberg and his new NOS Energy Drink Nissan 370Z, along with the rest of the talented driver pool. Newly added for this event will be an expanded VIP section and multiple Jumbotrons for better viewing throughout the venue.

Tickets are now available for Round 1: Streets of Long Beach on April 8-9, including reserved seating, 2-day ticket packages, and VIP tickets. Tickets can be purchased through www.formuladrift.com, Ticketmaster outlets, and the Long Beach Convention Center box office. Ticket prices start at $27 online with reserved tickets available for Saturday’s competition day. 2-day packages are also available along with VIP ticket packages.

50 Days ...

Comment

It would be cool if they run Long Beach backwards this year. They ran the same direction for the last thee or more years. I think it would be a great challenge and equally entertaining to watch.

Comment

Are all of the tickets sold out already? If I go to ticketmaster through Formula D's website it says the event no longer exists in their database. Only tickets I can find are VIP. That or something is broken on ticketmasters website.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowhuntr View Post
          Are all of the tickets sold out already? If I go to ticketmaster through Formula D's website it says the event no longer exists in their database. Only tickets I can find are VIP. That or something is broken on ticketmasters website.
          Formula Drift will send us an update very soon.

Comment

17 more days!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowhuntr View Post
              Here is the link for tickets:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0B00462ED48C8216

Comment

15 more days

Comment

Ohhh I cant wait!

Comment

9 more days

Comment

7 days until FD

Comment

I purchased tickets in Grandstand 18, is that the main grandstands? The middle turn grandstand haha, basically is it the seating along the turn prior to the hairpin? Thanks

Comment

4 more days!

Comment

3 more days!

Comment

2 days away (THIS FRIDAY/SATURDAY)

Comment

Working...
                              X