good prices or a little to much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good prices or a little to much

i found this web site that had just about every rwd nissan and toyota and some mazdas that you would ever want, and i was looking at this rsd 180sx with an sr20 and some turbo up grades and nice rims, no damage, and black the price is 6500 us$ but its still in japan. they also had a few gt-r 34's between 12g and 24g all still in japan and all still rsd, iv not found any price matches so i dont know if these prices are low. i was also wondering if the rsd is a saught after feature and would bring up the price to match the trouble of getting it here.

rsd = right side drive?

In japan, it wouldnt bring up the price as the majority of cars are RHD cars there.

Good luck bringing it over.

Comment

Are you talking about Jaoan partner web-site? If so then yes they do have affordablbe stuff, but also, there is shipping cost and such they dont include. Also when you get it over here, you have to do some things to it to make it legal.
      But if you have the money go for it. It would be sweet. Later.

Comment

im sort of a person to find stuff for friends and friends of friends and somebody wanted a jdm 240 (180sx) and he wanted to know how much, so i told him what i found and he told me it was too much. so i am just trying to see if what he is asking is not possible or what he only wants to spend about 5g to get it and ship it, ive got the shipping really cheap lke 75 to get it to cali, and we can legalize it in our shop for next to nothing. but right now im telling him this is the best i can do right now. this is really important to me, im hoping to open a business type thing and it would be cool to just get a true price range. if anyone is looking for an rsd any thing dont hesitate to ask i will hope to get what i can. im in the works of getting an ae86 for someone, i got it for about 2300 with shipping to the states. also anyone know everything that you would have to change to make it legal? ive heard everything from make the exhaust us legal to exhaust, engine components, cpu and a bunch of other stuff so just to know for sure that would help greatly also.

Comment

Really it depends on what state your in. If in Cali I believe its...
          DOT-approved window glass
          5-mph bumpers
          MPH gauge cluster conversion
          headlight dip converted from LHD to RHD
          side impact beams
          go through federal crash tests to be approved under the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS)
          EPA lab time (not cheap) was needed for federal EPA pollution guideline tests (as well as addition of smog equipment).
          And of course paperwork and such. That was gathered from another post. Believe me your not the only person to ask this question. haha.
          One guy on these boards has a skyline R32 I believe. Maybe someone else knows who I am talking about and will give you his SN so you can talk to him, as I am sure he will be as of help.

Comment

yeah thanks im in minnisota and have a couple people in cali that i go through when i need something shipped from there to here, the shop i use to get cars legalized has done a couple and no problems have surfaced yet so it shouldnt be a problem. but then again the cars they did were german so maybe japanese cars will be diffrent. hopefully not more expencive. ive also heard calling it a show car and "not driving it" but all you really do is pull the dash fuse and no miles are put on the car, but i ran into a problem with a nissan while that fuse was out, it seemed like the alternator wasnt charging the battery. or maybe it was just the sh*tty napa electrical part crapping out early.

Comment

i dont beleive that AE96 for 2600 shipped to the states one bit...this guys is a joke...

Comment

German cars and Japanese cars are COMPLETELY different stories. There are a CRAP load of german cars that are legal for U.S. importing. One of the main reasons is because German cars are LHD. Also, its eisier to spot an S15 than some random BMW that we didnt get over here (BMW's all look the same!).

Comment

Working...
                X