Help me find a kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me find a kit

Hey guys this is my first appearence ere and not the last, Iv been reading most of the info u guys have been handin out and has helped loadz. im new to driftin scene but know loadz already i can stick most things sideways due to my racing past, but here is the problem i have.

Ive just bought a 240sx facelift model or kourki wateva u wanna call it I live in the uk and drifting is just takin off over ere. so i need help wiv styling the new car (i.e. wheels, bodykit and any other crazy ideas are welcome) any help, sites or pics would be great. plz bare in mind that cash is no object and i only really import if i must.

if u guys n girls could help that would be rude thx.

hey dave, nice to meet you. I dont know about myself, but most people fit in around here just fine. The only thing that can get you a hating mob in these forums is not using the search button. But I'll spare you. a thread along these lines was already created

Body parts, based for Gt wings

like I said, this thread was created from someones question about wings, but it has alot of good sites for body parts. Good luck w/ your tuning/drifting. Show us some pics after your front conversion is done!

Comment

if money is no object you can search for it on www.google.com or use www.ebay.com

either or works

Comment

Working...
      X