New RE Amemiya RX8 (2011 D1GP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New RE Amemiya RX8 (2011 D1GP)

Been talked about for a long time.Cant wait to see this thing rock!

Guaranteed 3 rotor, RE ~ A never disappoints.

Comment

I think its 13b-rew

Comment

definitely wish more would be done with these R3 models. we barely have aero, and with the rx8 chassis being so old now, i would have expected more after market.

but this will definitely be a plus to see suenaga whip this thing.

Comment

sweet my chick will be stoked about this

Comment

Originally posted by sytfu View Post
            definitely wish more would be done with these R3 models. we barely have aero, and with the rx8 chassis being so old now, i would have expected more after market.

but this will definitely be a plus to see suenaga whip this thing.
            I don't mind the wheels... the kit is kind of out there. Mesh grillz are wack, I really like the new kit from AIT that KMR is running the most. Not the one he had during the season but the one he had at SEMA.

But remember this is the same company that turned this....

into this

Comment

This car (RX8) actually seems a bit subdued compared to his other cars. I'd like to see him incorporate the signature Porsche headlamps into this but maybe the 996 style.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                I don't mind the wheels... the kit is kind of out there. Mesh grillz are wack, I really like the new kit from AIT that KMR is running the most. Not the one he had during the season but the one he had at SEMA.
                yea, i saw that on omg drift. i might have to get that for my r3.

the RE-A RX8 should place a dope v-mount setup on display in that gaping hole, instead of mesh it out like its 01. other than that i just would like to see more rx8's utilized.

Comment

Working...
                X