ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Altamont Inventational Drifting Comp Results.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altamont Inventational Drifting Comp Results.

So yesterday (sunday june 4th) Altamont had their first inventational Drifting competition. It was held during a nascar race, with many fans in attendance.
    I am proud to say that Shock Drifting finished 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in the event with:
    me taking 1st place
    George bond Jr taking 2nd
    Mike the 2nd taking 3rd
    and Dan Pina taking 4th.

There was some good competition that day, and everyone was doing a great job. I will post vids when i recieve them. The crowd also was very excited, and seemed to like drifting very much.

Who hosted the event?

Comment

Actually Altamont hosted it.

Comment

so hwo many people actually drove/attended this event?

4 days ago people were told alamont wouldnt allow drifting

Comment

Glad to hear Shock drifting did so well! Great job Luke, I bet is was fun sliding with your buddies in front of a buttload of people, haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters
            so hwo many people actually drove/attended this event?

4 days ago people were told alamont wouldnt allow drifting
            There was a ton of people there. The comp was held during a nascar race. It recieved a bunch of interest.

Comment

driving, not spectating, so is alamont better with drifting now?

Comment

5 Drivers or so. :keke:

Calvin even went out there for *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and giggles with his stock SC300 with an open diff.

Comment

So how do you get invited to the next one luke? I really want to go.

Comment

Hey whats up? Anyways. I believe sonny is the person in charge over there. Sonny is the dude that took first place at the nor cal drift showoff.

Comment

The most recent when you guys did the tandems for the people was better, too bad they cut you off T_T

Comment

Well hell then, lets open the discussion that NASCAR will heavily become envolved with drifting...... The writing is on the wall, I'll just leave it at that.

D-A.
                        Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

So how many competetors ran this competition? Was there really 5 people?So there was Luke, George, Mike, Dan, & calvin in an SC300? Did they hold it in conjunction with the nascar super late model cars?

Comment

r u serious ryan.. hmm thats pretty intresting to see what it will do to the sport...

Comment

Yep, Altamont is fine with drifting... I'm hosting an event there in July and August. There were just some issues they had to workout with another organization.

I mean why would your do millions in renovations for drifting and then not allow it? At least that's what the president of AMP told me.

Comment

Working...
                              X