Rallycross on ESPN2 Tonight at 7pm ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rallycross on ESPN2 Tonight at 7pm ET

I know it's not drifting but check it out. Tonight is round 1 of the Global Rallycross serie from "the house of drift" Irwindale. Me, Tanner and Rhys going at it, pretty cool.

It airs again 10 pm eastern.

Comment

7PM pacific....

cant wait!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Steph. Sucks you won't be at Atlanta this year.

Comment

woooohoooooooooooooooo!

Comment

Ok im on the channel but theres drag and the info does say rally cross

wtf!!!

Comment

it started late after the drag racing

Comment

Yeah i saw, those stands were depressing!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Fonseca View Post
                  Yeah i saw, those stands were depressing!
                  Round two looked much better for fan attendence, along with running in the warehouse! THAT was awesome to see.

Comment

My DVR cut off the end because stupid drag racing pushed it over the time block.

Comment

Pretty cool show, I was expecting a bit more of a X games type production but it was still decent. Would watch again!

Comment

Gronholm is the man. He needs to bring that stare to drifting.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
                          Round two looked much better for fan attendence, along with running in the warehouse! THAT was awesome to see.
                          Yeah, Dirtfish has some interesting scenery!

SPOILER: If you don't want to know the results don't watch.
                          <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QMnGKg-r05U?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QMnGKg-r05U?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Comment

Stef your looking good, are you doing the whole series??????????? Mack Mckinney

Comment

yes I'm doing the all serie, it's only 3 races and x-games. Couldn't found the budget to build a car and do the season of drifting.

Comment

Working...
                              X