ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"HKS-SILVIA" ... no more... 500hp hyper ALTEZZA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crusTE72corolla
    HAHAHAHA. Bad *Censored**Censored**Censored*, I drive the IS300 for Driftmasterz.com down here in Houston. Dont see too many other Altezzas/IS300s out at the drift meets too much. I knew NOB drove an Altezza as his personal car but i never expected this. The paint is a bit loud but i guess it will blend in at D1.

PS. At FD Houston, I was getting warmed up in the IS by doing some powerovers and some fiqure 8s while trying to get the rear as close to the wall as i could. I could feel eyes on me but i kinda expected that. Well as I finished up and was rolling out of the practice area I see NOB standing there watching me. Of course i had a completely surprised look on my face seeing him in person for the first time. As i rolled by he gave me the thumbs up, it was great.
    hey i'm from H-town as well. the only daily drifter people i know is John and his car builder. i would be so scared if NOB is watching me drift. i saw him there too. i was expecting somebody that looks kinda intimidating. nope he looks like any other skinny high school kid in person.

if they make the altezza with the same paint and graphic scheme as his s15 it would be tight. d1 is trying to have a more diverse car field. did you guyz know about falken's new cars for next year. a g35 coupe and i think two 2005 mustangs
    Last edited by slideways2004; 10-27-2004, 09:42 AM.

Comment

didn't taniguchi drive a s15 as his car?

the altezza is sweet. WAY too many s15's in D1, so its good to see something different...not many people got the balls to drift a lexus cause...well..it's a lexus. Just like Ueno's soarer...I'm glad to see more of the Luxurious type cars goin at it.

The altezza was a good choice!

Comment

That car needs a different paint scheme like I need air to breathe.

Last edited by Mr.Mecha; 10-27-2004, 03:36 PM.

Comment

lol

I guess this gives them an excuse to have altezza lights now!

Comment

i think the altezza is a good idea for hks and marketing and being original, but maby not so good competitively and winning the d1, but well see.
            and were did you hear about falken drifting stangs, hopfuly it will open up more aftermarket suport for things like coilovers (the only ones for mustangs that realy have made a name for them selfs is maximum motorsport, griggs racing, and may consider tokico) for all year mustangs whats available now is realy freak'n expensive, and hopefully something will come out of ford racing.

Comment

personally i never liked the HKS Hyper Silvia.

I think an altezza will be a nice change to D1 as well.

Comment

!?!?!? Wait didnt NOB already do an Altezza? He went from his poo-poo brown AE86, to an Altezza, to an S15, to his Hyper S15.

Comment

as much as i like the is300, (or is200) the paint on that thing is horrible! looks like a melted nascar!

Comment

Originally posted by Sideways Spanky
                    Note: This means that the IS300 is about to become the next 240SX and Hachi-Roku.
                    naw, it's a luxury car. not a economy car.

Comment

What ever gets the job done guys.

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                        !?!?!? Wait didnt NOB already do an Altezza? He went from his poo-poo brown AE86, to an Altezza, to an S15, to his Hyper S15.
                        poopoo brown AE86 is ueno.

..and this will be cool. the only ones crying about missing the car are the NOB fanboys.
                        Last edited by Coiloverkid; 10-28-2004, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Coiloverkid
                          poopoo brown AE86 is ueno.
                          no ueno drives the sorer (sc300) ueo drove the off white ae86, but i think hes talking about imamura. he has a brown ae86 and drove apexs altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmdrewS14
                            What ever gets the job done guys.
                            it doesn't man, in the dabut round it went non score. certainly we would expect a lot more than NOB and HKS.

Comment

I remember back when Apex'i had thier RX6 powerd altezza competing...but they replaced it with an fd for some reason

Comment

I love the idea of an altezza but they gotta change that paint scheme

Comment

Working...
                                X