No announcement yet.

AMANDA LAM "DRIVER INTERVIEWS" @ FORMULA DRIFT Long Beach, April 9-10th 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMANDA LAM "DRIVER INTERVIEWS" @ FORMULA DRIFT Long Beach, April 9-10th 2010

AMANDA LAM "DRIVER INTERVIEWS" @ FORMULA DRIFT Long Beach, April 9-10th 2010

Amanda will be conducting driver interviews at Formula Drift Long Beach.
    If you have any requests or suggestions then please post here or send a PM.

Thank you!

Here are my questions.

1. How do you see the course if you are trailing a driver that is putting out major tire smoke?
    2. How did you get into drifting?
    3. How many sets of tires do you go through in an event?
    4. Do you prefer the to 32 format or the older top 16 qualifying format?

Comment

Originally posted by calibre68 View Post
      Here are my questions.

1. How do you see the course if you are trailing a driver that is putting out major tire smoke?
      2. How did you get into drifting?
      3. How many sets of tires do you go through in an event?
      4. Do you prefer the to 32 format or the older top 16 qualifying format?
      Wow, those are great questions. Thanks for your input. I will definitely ask the drivers those questions. Which drivers would you like me to ask those questions too?

Comment

Rhys Millen, Tanner Foust, Vaughn Gittin Jr., Ken Gushi, Sam Hubinette, Alex Pfieffer, Taka Aono.

Comment

You should also ask the new drivers how it feels to be in the big leagues and out of the amateur levels. Any questions on how they moved up in the sport would be good. Drifting can get expensive with having to buy tires and repair your car. Try asking them if there were friends and sponsors that they want to thank with regards to the support and help they received. If the sponsors sees compliments, they may help support more drift talent to develop into pros.

Comment

I would really like to ask how the drivers would feel if the 5 minute rule was eliminated.

Comment

Calibre68 - I've just added these questions onto the list of what I already have to ask the drivers. Thank you for the very helpful input!

Blaze1 - I will ask as many of the drivers as I can about your question. Thank you for the great question!

Comment

Ask them what they had for lunch.

Comment

Definately,

1. Boxers or briefs
                  2. Are the boxers/briefs ventilated for heat dissipation
                  3. Is hanging a stuffed animal from a tow hook considered a form of animal cruelty
                  4. Have edible undies been worn? If not, have they been taken into consideration in the case of being trapped inside the car for days after a drift accident?

Comment

Ask the international guys how / why they came to FD. There's a lot of them this year! Freddy Aasbo, Mad Mike, Dean Kearney, James Deane, etc...

Ask all the "rookies" who they think the front runner is for Rookie of the Year

Ask the Rotary guys who they think is the top gun for Mazda / Rotary

Ask all the DA / Falken drivers to pick which Brostang will rank higher at the end of the season

Ask Dmac if his skin is any darker yet from all the trips to the US, where the sun ACTUALLY shines!

Comment

To Vaughn Gittin: After the failures of the supercharged engines from previous Mustangs, why run it again?

To the Bergenholtz guys: What happened to running the RX-8 as a right hand drive car, other than not using Japanese drivers?

To all drivers: How could drifting be changed to make it more TV/Fan friendly, but keep competition as exciting as it is now?

Comment

Originally posted by Sakesoba View Post
                        Definately,

1. Boxers or briefs
                        2. Are the boxers/briefs ventilated for heat dissipation
                        3. Is hanging a stuffed animal from a tow hook considered a form of animal cruelty
                        4. Have edible undies been worn? If not, have they been taken into consideration in the case of being trapped inside the car for days after a drift accident?

I absolutely LOVE these questions. I will divide these up & ask random drivers these questions. If you have a preference who you would like me to ask please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Sebring View Post
                          Ask them what they had for lunch.
                          LOL. Will ask what they had for lunch or breakfast!

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
                            Ask the international guys how / why they came to FD. There's a lot of them this year! Freddy Aasbo, Mad Mike, Dean Kearney, James Deane, etc...

Ask all the "rookies" who they think the front runner is for Rookie of the Year

Ask the Rotary guys who they think is the top gun for Mazda / Rotary

Ask all the DA / Falken drivers to pick which Brostang will rank higher at the end of the season

Ask Dmac if his skin is any darker yet from all the trips to the US, where the sun ACTUALLY shines!
                            Absolutely awesome questions. Will put these in my notes! Thanks Jacob!

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
                              To Vaughn Gittin: After the failures of the supercharged engines from previous Mustangs, why run it again?

To the Bergenholtz guys: What happened to running the RX-8 as a right hand drive car, other than not using Japanese drivers?

To all drivers: How could drifting be changed to make it more TV/Fan friendly, but keep competition as exciting as it is now?
                              Will add these into my notes of what to ask the drivers! Thank you so much Justin!!

Comment

Working...
                              X