atlanta drifting area for practice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atlanta drifting area for practice?

i'm looking for a place to practice drifting and shoot a video for one of my sponsor. Is there a place that could be rented around Atlanta?
    Thanks
    steph

could see about Gresham Motorsports Park in Jefferson, GA. there is the Triple Threat III Rd 1 event that sunday after Road Atlanta. you could run that as well

Comment

Atlanta Motor Speedway: driftable infield road course, several very large lots inside and outside the track. http://www.atlantamotorspeedway.com/

Gresham Motorsport Park

Turns 3 and 4 entering the infield.

Turns 1 and 2.
      TRACK VIDEO

And like FW said we have a grassroots practice day the Sunday after FD rd.2. LINK to event thread.

Comment

Road Atlanta is rentable.... although a bit expensive

Comment

i think that he was hoping for something other than RA lol. being on it all weekend, he may want a change. but good call steve, completely forgot about AMS. didnt drift mechaniks just have a private day there not too long ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
            Road Atlanta is rentable.... although a bit expensive
            RA is pretty pricey for the numbers I remember a SCCA guy was throwing around. I don't have a clue what other tracks would say but Lanier Motor Speedway is a little small, maybe Little talledega, and idk when AMP is supposed to open or when you need to have it done by but its a shot.

Comment

thanks for your help

Comment

What about turner field?

Comment

Working...
                X