X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HPS Blog QUICK WORD WITH ROBBIE NISHIDA & DAIGO SAITO

http://www.hps-siliconehoses.com/wp/?p=735

QUICK WORD WITH ROBBIE NISHIDA & DAIGO SAITO

As you all know the 2012 Formula Drift season is over. So we decide to have a quick word with Robbie and Daigo.

Picture by: Andrew Modena Ohdamn.co

HPS: Robbie! Last year you finished 34th in the series and this year you finished 13th . How did you manage to pull that off?

Robbie: Well this season started rough for me. I didn’t get to drive my Sc300 in the first round, the car wasn’t ready. We finally got the car ready for Round 2 at Atlanta. The team worked very hard and did everything they could to keep the car running well. Over all it was a team effort. The car is super fast and really fun to drive.

HPS: Daigo congratulations on the win! How is it driving here compared to japan?

Daigo: Sank you! Driving here in the state was a dream come true. I always wanted to drive with all the guys here. and I am very thankful I got to do that this year. Driving here is definitely harder. I had to adapt to the different tracks and driving style. I loved the challenge and it makes driving more exciting and fun.

HPS: So will you guys be back next year for the 2013 Formula Drift Series?

Robbie: I cant wait for 2013 to start!!! I am ready!!!

Daigo: I am looking forward to the 2013 Formula Drift Series. Not only to drive but I hope to improve my English. HAHA

HPS: So what cars will you guys be competing in for next year?

Robbie: I will be competing with the same car, LEXUS SC300 with 2j

Daigo: I dont know yet. A lot of people have been asking me to bring the IS so I am still deciding.

HPS: Thank you guys for hanging out with us. We at HPS wish you both the best of luck for 2013 season. We look forward to working with you guys again next year!! I would to also thank Robbie for translating for us.

Yes Daigo. Bring over the IS

Comment

I Agree I like the IS better, although what I really want is the JZX100

Comment

Working...
      X