This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to sell your car.

EDITED:I think it would be in the best interest of the board, to make everyone post the same info, including (but not limited too)
    Vin:
    Accident History:
    Mods:
    Type:
    Year:
    PRICE:
    Color(if no pics readily availavle):
    Parts Included:
    Pics:
    PLEASE ADD ALL OF THIS INFO TO YOUR POST OR A MOD WILL BE NOTIFIED!

I think this covers the gist of it. The reason being is everyone forgets to post something, or they post about the car, say email me and never check the boards again to make corrections. Also the price thing: everyone should put what they are looking to get from their car, I feel some people just don't know what their car is worth so they say 'make offer' hopping some kid with some money will say too much and they will take them. I feel it is not my job to find what their car is worth, it is my job too know if their price is worth it to me or not. On the flip side NO ONE on the forum can come into the post and say "man you're asking wayyyyyy to much for realzzz" or any of that. BUMPS should be allowed to bring attention to cars that people feel are a good deal, and to help others find said deal... This is just an idea that I have seen implamented on other boards, and thought it would help here.

-BEn
    Last edited by s13/350z; 03-11-2006, 06:33 PM.

hey man i put all that up on my post twice and twice it has been denied for posting?/ any info why???

Comment

How to sell

BEn,

I'm in Houston too. I have a 1991 240SX hatchback to sell. Do you know who in the area I could get to tell me how much it is worth? I don't think the blue book takes the drifting world into account. I have had several people who were interested and asked me for a price, but I'm not sure where to start.
      Also, I heard there is a popular race park in N. Houston - can you tell me where it is?

Thanks,
      TexRex

Comment

Working...
      X