No announcement yet.

New England Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im from mass and go to school with xlets_slidex.. where do u guys plan to "ride"

Comment

well my friends and i are up here in nashua, so i guess it depends on what part of mass you live in. Hey do you really have a fairlady Z, or just is it a 300zx?

Comment

300zx

Comment

I am all in, with either the RX-7 or the celica (depends which is running better).

Comment

hey guys...i need to fix a few things on my FC...i need to fix the gas gauge,the oil pressure gauge,and my thermostat and i'll be ready to go somewhere...aaiight!..im fixing it all tomorrow(sunday)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr0d
              Im from mass and go to school with xlets_slidex.. where do u guys plan to "ride"
              You still got that starion front mount?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr0d
                300zx
                my 1985 300zx is going on the road tuesday the 14. i'll have to post some pics.

Sorry i haven't been here in a while. My lake house is open for the rest of the month for a meet if you guys want. Also if anyone ski's or boards we sould go out sometime, my grandparents on a cabin near killington and their in florida for the winter.

PM me or post if you want to finalize a meet date for drift or ski or whatever.

Comment

good deal

im down for a drift meet with a side of snowboarding! sounds awesome. im free pretty much all the time, so...

Comment

Re: new england drifters

Originally posted by Z31_Drifter
                    I am thinking of starting a drifting club in new england. I am starting a site and forum, the site isn't up yet but the domain is www.nedrifting.com. I think it be great to have a drifting club in NE. Let me know if you wanna help out.

-Adam

Yeah, that'd be tight..I just need a car...hehe! I want this stickied so i can hear the details of the progress! I'll keep checking out the nedrifting website! This is a noble cause!

Comment

hey.
                      im from mass. looking for people to do this with, im new of course. and i will be getting rid of my current beast of a car for something i can actually drift with. but in the snow and stuff my car does fine.

most fun ive had lately was late night the day after the last big snow up at the new millbury plaza. if any one knows millbury they'll know what im talking about.

i live in northbridge btw.

Comment

Re: sounds good

Originally posted by Battle Drift
                        i heard this spring that canobie lake park in salem, NH might hold a drift even this spring. heard it on this forum.
                        That would be badass if it happens.

I hope to get my car out of the snow sometime, but I don't think it will happen until the snow melts. First of all I need a job!

Comment

yeah i drift event would kick *Censored**Censored**Censored*. Canobie lake park is like rightdwon my street on 28.

hey MazdaRX27282,
                          what school do you go to? Oister River?

Comment

hey everybody from mass i am just north of boston looking to hook up wit some people sometime to get drifting send me an im if u want to get togeather.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Where are u from s15 driftkid, im from Lynn

Comment

woburn i used to live in lynn on neptune street by the train tracks . you?.....small world
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X