No announcement yet.

Ask CHRIS FORSBERG from Drift Alliance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey you *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*! I'm in Tokyo as we speak. I flew in last night and I'll be here in Japan for 3 weeks. I'm sending you a PM with a keitai # to contact me. We need to hook up and AT LEAST drink!!! Don't *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* out on us now!!!! GRIP had your back far before G4...hehe. Who at G4 is it? I only know Josh at G4. Anyhow we need to meet up..NEED to..Chris this is not a request...it's an ORDER!!!! Hahahaha..tell Dai to call me as well.

Comment

• Lucky bastERD!!!! I wont be going back to Japan for three years (senior graduation present)!!!!! Oh well. I guess Ill just have to reminiss (sp?) about the old days......

Comment

• Originally posted by BooZTT
        Hey you *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*! I'm in Tokyo as we speak. I flew in last night and I'll be here in Japan for 3 weeks. I'm sending you a PM with a keitai # to contact me. We need to hook up and AT LEAST drink!!! Don't *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* out on us now!!!! GRIP had your back far before G4...hehe. Who at G4 is it? I only know Josh at G4. Anyhow we need to meet up..NEED to..Chris this is not a request...it's an ORDER!!!! Hahahaha..tell Dai to call me as well.
        hahaaha mike you're not single anymore you have a loving wife to think about...screw it drinking is fun, and thats where you disappeared to. JAHPAN

Comment

• hey chris thats awesome. mike are you filming for a nother grip video or drift society what progrom is g4 coming on anyways i wanna watch

Comment

• We are actually shooting for both GRIP 9/10 and for Drift Society 3. We'll have tons of sick footage from this trip. It seems we've stirred up other "companies" wanting to bite our "ish"...fine by me, people want to get our focus/market then try to do it themselves. People seem to forget who helped the market to gain mainstream interest in the first place...the problem is..we don't have control over it now. Other companies that don't know the market are directing the focus. Unlike most of these people..we're not in it for the $$..ask around (since this is Chris's thread, he could attest to it himself). We aren't rich or well off by any means. Our main job is to help the sport remain in existance, build up new drivers, and keep it from getting played by the mainstream. Chris...I'll get Dai's keitai and call you guys..don't let me down.

Comment

• mike i'm hunting you down...pm me.

Comment

• Chris, you are running at Long Beach next weekend right? Which car?

Comment

• Ill answer for him since he is in Japan and wont be able to check this in the next couple days...

Yes he will be in Long Beach driving the amazing Team Falken s15 with me right on his bumper in the Team Falken Mustang and Vice Versa!!!! Everyone should come check the Long beach grand prix event and us beating the hell out of our new cars! PLUS, pennywise is doing a concert how can you miss that? see you all soon...chris dont fall in love there we need you back we all miss you....tell Dai he is the best dude ever...

ME
                  www.driftalliance.com
                  TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• I'll tell Dai for you..I'll be shooting some touge with him tomorrow night. Chris and Josh were at a different club than us last time I spoke with Dai and left early...I sure hope they had an early flight or that was some WEAK SAUCE!!! Haha, we got back home at about 8AM..haha. Anyhow..have fun at Long Beach...I've got BM Hi on the 10th at Ebisu.

Comment

• when is the next drift society going to be realesed

Comment

• Hey Chris and JR, are you guys going to have your s15 and Mustang at 1st round of Formula D in Jersey?

Comment

• Originally posted by FC3slider88
                          Hey Chris and JR, are you guys going to have your s15 and Mustang at 1st round of Formula D in Jersey?
                          Both will be........!

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanHampton
                            Hey he does look like Agent Smith.....Mr. Anderson, Do you think you can out drift me........

Bout time someone picked up on what i was talking about!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vosko
                              Both will be........!
                              Our cars just left for new jersey today. they will definately be there! no seat time in the cars before hand though. which kind of sucks. but hey, they are ready to go and totally awesome!
                              www.chrisforsberg.com
                              www.driftalliance.com
                              www.nosdrift.com
                              www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• tell us about your japan trip

Comment

Working...
                                X