No announcement yet.

Ask CHRIS FORSBERG from Drift Alliance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A1? Whaaaaa? I don't know what youa re talking about. I use Maple Syrup now. And whipped cream. And strippers. And..... wait, that will probably get censored.

Comment

woohooo i finally know someone famous, baby=alex kors who i talk to all the time ya, holla ahahah.

Comment

hey chris, how did you learn all your "mechanic" skills. did you just go out there and start tinkering with stuff? did you have somebody teach you? did you watch and learn?

Comment

Why do you rawk so much?

Do you still run the Aces High logo?

Comment

Originally posted by slideways2004
            hey chris, how did you learn all your "mechanic" skills. did you just go out there and start tinkering with stuff? did you have somebody teach you? did you watch and learn?
            I learned most of my stuff from Tony Angelo. Anything else i learned when he wasnt nearby (which was about 2 hours of the day) i taught myself by blowing up and breaking stuff.
            www.chrisforsberg.com
            www.driftalliance.com
            www.nosdrift.com
            www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Originally posted by supertikkigod
              Why do you rawk so much?

Do you still run the Aces High logo?
              I dont know if i necessarily rawk? Is that like german for something?

And hell yes i still do.
              www.chrisforsberg.com
              www.driftalliance.com
              www.nosdrift.com
              www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Originally posted by Topics II
                I dont know if i necessarily rawk? Is that like german for something?

And hell yes i still do.
                I thought it was just how you PA folks say stuff... liek "Yo that sh!at was wicked rawkin' yo." OR "For real hoss, i met this wicked skirt last nioght and i knew it was tiome to rawk out with my cawk out."

Don't lie. You German bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by Topics II
                  I learned most of my stuff from Tony Angelo. Anything else i learned when he wasnt nearby (which was about 2 hours of the day) i taught myself by blowing up and breaking stuff.
                  That is the most perfect honest answer ever.....hahhaha
                  www.driftalliance.com
                  TEAM FALKEN

Comment

My question is in regards to time traveling...Whats the best way to time travel? Do you have time travel insurance? If so, whats is it? Are there any negatives to time traveling what-so-ever?

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Barker
                      My question is in regards to time traveling...Whats the best way to time travel? Do you have time travel insurance? If so, whats is it? Are there any negatives to time traveling what-so-ever?
                      I stopped by my local all state agency and they dont offer coverage for the space-time continuum. So looks like I'll have to be extra careful during my travels. And no, there are absolutely no negatives.
                      www.chrisforsberg.com
                      www.driftalliance.com
                      www.nosdrift.com
                      www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

if you could have any car to drift with what would it be and what kind of mods would you have.

Comment

Topics Senior to Topics Junior.....

Topics, do u miss having catches with me in the backyard, do u miss working in the barn, do u miss brooms flying at ur head, what about havanas do u miss that, do u miss "playing catch up" at parties, do u miss 22's.

ur all growns up, ur all growns up, growns up....

ps. ur town fing rocks way to hard....

Comment

Originally posted by TopicsSenior
                            Topics Senior to Topics Junior.....

Topics, do u miss having catches with me in the backyard, do u miss working in the barn, do u miss brooms flying at ur head, what about havanas do u miss that, do u miss "playing catch up" at parties, do u miss 22's.

ur all growns up, ur all growns up, growns up....

ps. ur town fing rocks way to hard....
                            Hell yes i miss the catches in the backyard, frisbee's is coo, and not g.a.y. I dont miss working in the barn too much cuz it would be -10 degrees (not kidding) and we were laying on concrete with bloody knuckles. The broom to the face was painful, however if ryan moves out here ill let him do it again cuz hes my favorite, other than the topics. Havana's rocked cuz we would get free drinks and food and f'ing tons of money for doing only a small amount of work. Now i work for no pay and sleep 3 hours a day if i have the free time. Playing catch up rocked cuz i would come home from a long nights work and everyone would be at full speed action levels and i would start the flying scissor kicks immediately. And yes, the ol' brown bottle is still my favorite. We did find a place that has a yuengling, but its far away.

and yes we will party in our town when you get back.
                            www.chrisforsberg.com
                            www.driftalliance.com
                            www.nosdrift.com
                            www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!!!!!

Comment

BTW, how did you come up with the name of Topics II?

Comment

Working...
                                X