No announcement yet.

Ask JR from DRIFT ALLIANCE Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAH yea man I remeber you..... looks like it has a good home now....

Awesome wrist band in the PIC!

See you around!

JR
    Last edited by j.r.; 11-30-2004, 07:19 PM.
    www.driftalliance.com
    TEAM FALKEN

Comment

yo if u thow soem of the pice shoot hit me up and give it to me lol

Comment

Yea i figured that was pretty much the reason for going with the supercharger. I wasn't really sure though, because i didn't know if anyone had come up with a turbo for the car yet.
        Are you going to be doing FD WDC or D1 mainly?
        Considering its the falken team I would suppose all of you guys are going to be running the azenis?
        What kind of target weight do you have set for the car that you would like to drop to before the season starts?
        -Thanks, Zach

Comment

Originally posted by j.r.
          HAHAH I have no Idea who started this post... Do you really think I would dip sh!t?

As far as your last remark We will have to see Chris in the s15 thats gonna be good you in the FD you'll have to prove yourself.....hahah love ya buddy....
          I was talking about how badly our CARS are gonna spank your car, but if you wanna get into it, i will be spanking your round bottom red, all day and night next year, and if you want, ill toss you around too, like at EA Games... ooooo ooooo
          -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
          www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

HAHAHAH God I love You ..........you cocky sum bisch
            www.driftalliance.com
            TEAM FALKEN

Comment

Originally posted by Zach300zx
              Yea i figured that was pretty much the reason for going with the supercharger. I wasn't really sure though, because i didn't know if anyone had come up with a turbo for the car yet.
              Are you going to be doing FD WDC or D1 mainly?
              Considering its the falken team I would suppose all of you guys are going to be running the azenis?
              What kind of target weight do you have set for the car that you would like to drop to before the season starts?
              -Thanks, Zach
              We will be doing the whole FD series, D1 and I will be doing some Wdc events In my S13.

Yes we willl most likely be running the new RT615 Azenis or the st115 depends on driver preference for each course Both of those tires are amazing!

I would love to get the car under 3k. We are going to do our best to meet that at least...
              www.driftalliance.com
              TEAM FALKEN

Comment

Hey JR, at least you and I know what's gonna happen when a 2800lb 600 wheel horsepower mustang hits the track!

Comment

Yea 3000 minimum seems pretty reasonable i'd say. Thats only 500 pounds of the stock weight and their's a lot of stuff you can take out to lighten it. I kind of like Guru's idea of 2800 lb's but that may be a little harder to obtain. Anyway good luck with building up the car and getting in some seat time. I'll be there watching all of you driving, and good luck.
                  -Thanks, Zach
                  Do you have any other plans for the car that you haven't mentioned thus far? Be sure to how us some footage as soon as you've gotten the car all put together and tuned properly. If possible of course

Comment

Originally posted by X-M-P Guru
                    Hey JR, at least you and I know what's gonna happen when a 2800lb 600 wheel horsepower mustang hits the track!
                    Its no fun unless there is some smack talk from friends...hahaha
                    www.driftalliance.com
                    TEAM FALKEN

Comment

Originally posted by Zach300zx
                      Yea 3000 minimum seems pretty reasonable i'd say. Thats only 500 pounds of the stock weight and their's a lot of stuff you can take out to lighten it. I kind of like Guru's idea of 2800 lb's but that may be a little harder to obtain. Anyway good luck with building up the car and getting in some seat time. I'll be there watching all of you driving, and good luck.
                      -Thanks, Zach
                      Do you have any other plans for the car that you haven't mentioned thus far? Be sure to how us some footage as soon as you've gotten the car all put together and tuned properly. If possible of course
                      Yea we are going to do our best to lighten it up as much as possible. Thanks for the support Zach!

Ill definatley get some footage up. It doesnt look like it will be ready for testing until january sometime.

JR
                      www.driftalliance.com
                      TEAM FALKEN

Comment

JR

Man I want to have your baby, you down?

'04 has been killer for you, Tony and Chris. Glad to see you guys getting what you deserve. See you at Cal Speedway.

You still have the same cell #? If not email me the new one.

M. DeFord

Comment

Hey J.R. seems to me there is a lot of people want too have your baby this past year what is your take on this.And can i have one to.

Comment

i dont post here often, but i gotta say you rocked at the Fed Ex Field Drift Showoff!

...freakin' good times man

Comment

hey JR

hey jr just poppin in to say hey i met u when u did the nopi drift dunno if ya remember the white kid anywaz good luck with the new car.. and im available to drive your 13 for you anytime! best of luck see you at the next events in cali!

Comment

NO Mike I am not into having kids at this point in my life And I am definatley Straight as an arrow. Thanks for the support as always though!

"Drift Monkee"

Thanks man I had a blast there That was my first event ever In my home town I loved it! Glad you enjoyed.

Thanks!

"D1 Drifter"

White Kid I dont know any white kids...hahah j/k. Ill keep you in mind if I ever need a driver for the S13 ...HAve fun BRO

"Sheriff"

I dont know what to take on all this baby talk.....however I dont think I will be producing any babies with Anyone at this point... Especially dudes EWWWWWWWWWWW....
                                hahahaha

Rock Out!

JR
                                www.driftalliance.com
                                TEAM FALKEN

Comment

Working...
                                X