No announcement yet.

Ask TONY ANGELO from Drift Alliance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony, does it bother you deep down that out of the DA guys, all having "Ask so and so from DA a question" pages, yours has the least posts?

I'll see you in a week.

Comment

• Hahaha. Its ok. Tony will you spoon with me and hold me tight? Come over Saturday... Booze, Streetfighter II, alcohol, liquor, beer, SFII... ya know... Maybe if we are lucky we can break out the "woks" and pool balls. That would rule. Double pass with Topicz II motherb1tch!

Comment

• Tony is PG well endowed? If everyone wants to see its on the bonus footage of drift society 2 (SHAMELESS PLUG)

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam Barker
          Tony, does it bother you deep down that out of the DA guys, all having "Ask so and so from DA a question" pages, yours has the least posts?

I'll see you in a week.
          Actually, I kinda made it a point not to post in here for at least three weeks, i was pretty busy, and i don't post or check this everyday, like some other people do... haha, but yeah, it hurts deep deep down, where my pants are
          -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
          www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• Tony...
            Bam called, he want's his hair-do back..

Comment

• Misfits- Post Danzig or with Danzig?

P.S. If you say post Danzig your image will be tarnished.

Comment

• Originally posted by iMakeGraves
                Misfits- Post Danzig or with Danzig?

Tonys favorite Misfits song is "Die Monster Die" post Danzig of course. Ha. And he really likes the Olive Garden.

Comment

Tonys favorite Misfits song is "Die Monster Die" post Danzig of course. Ha. And he really likes the Olive Garden.
                  whats funny is the night he didnt make it into town...we ate at olive garden

Comment

1977-1983, come the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* on, seriously!!!

And *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing olive garden!

www.driftalliance.com
                    www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* you the Olive garden is the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing bomb dude!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drift Alliance
                        1977-1983, come the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* on, seriously!!!

And *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing olive garden!
                        you'll remain on my cool list for now.

but that's ONLY for now

Comment

Must you even ask "Post Danzig"???? I saw them Post Danzig and MY GOD did they Michael Garves suckass!!!!

My fav is either Hybrid Moments or Angel*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

• Motorhead or Danzig. Choose wisely!

PS-
                            When I get high
                            I get high on speed
                            Top fuel funny car's
                            A drug for me
                            My heart, my heart
                            Kickstart my heart
                            Last edited by NismoSigma; 04-26-2005, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• Hybrid moments is the best *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing song that any mother*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*er ever *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing wrote, its my favorite!, and i dunno, Motorhead is the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*!!!, but Danzig is rad too, i dunno, i might have to go with Motorhead.... never talk about cars!

www.driftalliance.com
                              www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• Haha! Motorhead is awesome, but have you ever seen Aqua Teen Hunger Force, you Drift Alliance guys seem like you would love that show, theres an episode were they actually got Danzig for it, haha he bought a house for 1million cause it spewed Elf blood from the walls.

PS- Motley Crue is back, with a vengance!

Comment

Working...
                                X