front tires??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front tires??

how often does everyone have to change the front tires of your car? im just curious if im changing mine way too much or what.

all depends. you mean from negative camber and toe wear? or outter shoulder/cornering wear? what kind of tires are you running? i go through fronts maybe once every 6-8 months but i drive agressively on yokohama ES100's and kumho Ecsta supra 712's. sometimes yokohama yk420's if im trying to save my ES100's. im running about 2 inches lower than stock on both cars with no kind of camber plates or toe rods, etc.
    i hope this helped.

Comment

yeah i usually run whatever i can find thats used, last month i was running falken ziex which i like alot but i had alot of wear and patches after 2 months, im guessing its because they are used so next month im going to try to afford new tires, i think its because of high speed corning and fast entry drifts cuz my friends would see smoke from all tires so thats what i was guessing, thanks for your help though

Comment

Im usually around the 4-5 month period on fronts. I have bridgestone Potenza S-03s. DEFFINIETLY dont skimp on front tires, if ur gonna buy used buy for the rear. U get all the control from the fronts. just get some ES100's up front or sum'm, should be able to find for under 75 a peice.

Comment

yeah i think i will actually save up and buy new ones for the front cuz right now i am usuing some used toyos which i dont like at all. whats a good front tire for the front thats affordable?

Comment

Working...
          X