No announcement yet.

N/A FC power help (noob)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A RB road-race header with a custom dual 2.25in setup will give you better bottom end and more flow, but you will lose the scavenging effect of the 2-into-1 and your top end wont be as strong, so u could build a collector of two 2in into one 2.5in for some really goos power(i have this setup). So its up to u on what u want between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by theflatlander
      pretty much what i said, and again why a fuel upgrade? its not needed.
      With the upgraged flow of both intake and exhaust, along with a fuel management computer, it's better to be safe than sorry. Right?

Comment

so i shoudl just not port out the exhaust port,just lighten out some of the unneeded crap,,,,and get an exhaust and headers,and custom fab a cold air intake...and thats about it....g ....anyways,,ya NHDrifter,ya..your friend brian sold me his fc.,.ya its a pain in the *Censored*we should chill sometime,,,hard drive live is coming to mass anyways...mabye theyll allow people to use the track..oh ya.....if i cut my exhaust into a single exhaust(from the stock y pipe back) what will that do to my back pressure
        Last edited by FC3Slider; 04-01-2005, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X