hey im a beginner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey im a beginner

hey ppl im a beginner with the will of learning how to drift, my ride is 98 ford mustang v6 standar.....stock
    i need helpin in figurin out what parts are more efficient for driftin and some techniques

any help will be deeply appreciated
    thanks
    -:reyuto

Originally posted by reyuto66 View Post
    hey ppl im a beginner with the will of learning how to drift, my ride is 98 ford mustang v6 standar.....stock
    i need helpin in figurin out what parts are more efficient for driftin and some techniques

any help will be deeply appreciated
    thanks
    -:reyuto
    hey im also a beginner to drifting but im a student in auto so the first thing i reccomend is that you see if you have lsd (limited slip differential) because if not then one wheel is just going to spin way faster than the other which makes it very hard to get the back end loose....also get a wireing diagram so you can disconnect the stability and traction control system and that will make everything alot better

Comment

im a biginner also,
      live in orlando. trying to get in drifting. i bought a 93 240sx from this guy that use to drift so everything is ready but me.
      any tips or just practise makes perfect?

Comment

Originally posted by kaimt View Post
        im a biginner also,
        live in orlando. trying to get in drifting. i bought a 93 240sx from this guy that use to drift so everything is ready but me.
        any tips or just practise makes perfect?
        empty parking lots dude alot of empty parking lots.

Comment

^not good advice

hit up an event local to your area and talk to people who are doing well, ask for tips when you're on the track

Comment

Working...
          X