No announcement yet.

RX7 stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey how many were made in australia?? In the US I know they become rarer and rarer everyday (due to accidents and such)

Comment

i dont know about australia but in my area there are 3 FCs and one FD. you FD owners are lucky.....sweet twin turbo. anyways im glad i have been getting good information about RX7s from you guys. i am going to the dealer on friday <:-) i bought that super street with all of that information about rotary stuff. both of the FCs are N/A. do they have enough power stock just to mess around like donuts? or is that doughnuts. or not even enough to burn out?

Comment

No probs, im not expert, i have just had mine for a couple of years and do all the work myself (apart from building the motor) so have had to learn

Comment

If I could do burnouts in an '89 honda accord, you can in a N/A fc. Trust me, a NA is fine for burnouts/donuts/drifts to begin with, its a great car, kudos for getting one, just love it and have fun.

Comment

there are plently around in australia, but i live closer to the city so im sure if you went out country there would be far fewer.

but the rotary is becoming very popular and there has been alot of development in the past few years, we had out first 6 second drag pass the other day and it also ran the first 200+ mph in the world (for rotaries that is) all from a 20B tripple turbo

Comment

One thing ive noticed is a lot of the younger people are starting to find out about rx7s (FD mainly) and buying them. Then they start riceing them out and what not. Time have changed for the FD and im not really likeing it.

Comment

That has been happening since the *movie not to be named* came on the scene. Hopefully with the second one everyone will buy those crap eclipses.

Comment

the only think that i dont like..is that they start searching for them because a manga cartoon...because they thin they can be like the characters...i call them TOYS...

Comment

All I can say is "Darwinism". If some little turd wants to spend daddys money and get an FD and then wrap it around a pole, fine, our species is that much better off and my car's value just went up for being that much rarer.

Comment

ya ive noticed that too, but maverick is absoultly right, why do you think supras are still soo expensive ?

Comment

Saw one today, 94 with 20k miles on it and no mods $26,000 (RX-7)

Comment

it matters what supra you are talking about because the 2JZ can handle a ton of boost so that would be really nice and fast. actually the thing with both the RX-7 and the Supra is they were disontinued a while ago so there is only second hand stuff now and i mean the whole car. people are probably selling those cars like hotcakes or hording them for years to come. yeah i really love FDs stock. the thing about civics is THEY STILL MAKE THEM. a RX-7 is like a bel air. changing a RX-7 is like changing a bel air.

Comment

Yeah, and from what I have seen from the 8's, the RX-7 will still be top of the heap for a while to come. The Z's, 3ks, 7s, and Supras were the monsters of the 90's and the new generation hasnt really lived up to them yet.

Comment

word..

Comment

yeap yeap

Comment

Working...
                                X