AE86; How much do they cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thai Juku
    No, they're high priced, because it's faster than a Supra...
    LOL

Comment

WTH are you talking about dude, how are they faster then a Supra...

Well I guess suspension is something I should look into, but I was thinking that the 86 would be slow stock eh? Put some stuff into it right? Give it the torque and horses it needs? How about a turbo?

And 1k for a 240!? God damn, I was looking at AutoTrader, and my zip is 06078...

Comment

Originally posted by Okinawa Drifter

And 1k for a 240!? God damn, I was looking at AutoTrader, and my zip is 06078...

Move out of Suffield. LOL. I'm from Waterbury, everything is cheaper out of the tri-state area, EXCEPT for Corollas.

Comment

Whoa dude! No way! Waterbury?
          Thats awsome man... But I know what you mean, you live in TX now or what?
          Cheaper there?

Comment

Whoa dude! No way! I live in So Cal, and I never talk like this! Since I live in So Cal there are cars here I can buy! I know it's cheap here, because I live here.

Comment

Bah
              Last edited by Okinawa Drifter; 08-08-2004, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Hey Oki, I'm selling a black 94 S13 coupe for $2600. You interested?

Comment

Hrmm,
                  well for that price I'd like to see some specs :P. Unless your not serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Okinawa Drifter

Well I guess suspension is something I should look into, but I was thinking that the 86 would be slow stock eh? Put some stuff into it right? Give it the torque and horses it needs? How about a turbo?
                    Please dont ever say that again. If you have NEVER drifted before you dont need a turbo. Start thinking with your brain instead of your penis. Yeah go ahead and get a turbo but dont cry when the engine melts down cause your running a turbo on a high compression stock engine. Take some friendly advice that ive been trying to tell you for sooooo long now. Dont get an eight-six for your first drift car especially if all your worried about i power.

Comment

Sorry bro,
                      didn't mean to make me sound stupid and get ya agrivated. I've just heard things that the 86 is to slow and whatnot, but I totally understand your point, and thanks for baring with me

Comment

Ok here are the specs.

-Red top SR20DE
                        -300zx brake calipers
                        -K&N air filter
                        -SSR 17 inch rims
                        -180sx gauge cluster
                        -Momo steering wheel
                        -1 R32 Skyline GTR bucket seat
                        -Apexi Universal exhaust

The reason why I'm selling so low is because I got myself a new ride...S2000! BABY!

Comment

That is an incredible deal that you wont find anywhere. If you dont sell it how much for the Skyline seat? Ill give ya my Sparco Sprint one.

Comment

Sorry, its all or nothing...

Comment

Meh,
                              that does seem pretty well man, but thinking of that I still have about 4 months till i get my liscense, I doubt your car will be for sale still eh? If it is, count me in.

Comment

Theres nothing wrong about getting a car before your license...

Comment

Working...
                                X