No announcement yet.

Ask FORMULA D Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are any events planned for Mazda speedway? you know some portable bleachers on the hill over looking the hairpin would make it the perfect drifting venue. I was at the laguna seca exhibition and the track was perfect save it needing some more and higher up sitting area on the hill so the entire course was easy to watch.

Comment

any events comming to or near the tri state ?
      Are any events planned for Mazda speedway? you know some portable bleachers on the hill over looking the hairpin would make it the perfect drifting venue. I was at the laguna seca exhibition and the track was perfect save it needing some more and higher up sitting area on the hill so the entire course was easy to watch
      Will there be another event at sears point(infineon? if so around when?
      Yes, yes and yes. For Infineon its a matter of working a date with the track and the rest of our applicablr schedule. Seca we did the Internation al drift shootout there this year. This may come back or FD may do something trhere whether it si an competition ro not. And tri state absolutely yes we want to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Formula D
        Yes, yes and yes. For Infineon its a matter of working a date with the track and the rest of our applicablr schedule. Seca we did the Internation al drift shootout there this year. This may come back or FD may do something trhere whether it si an competition ro not. And tri state absolutely yes we want to be there.

ahah ya, thiers so many people in the tri state is insane as long as its not at english town, im so tired of running englishtown

Comment

Will the Competition Coupe Viper be allowed to run next year?

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
            good question.

Comment

Competition Coupe will not be allowed to run next year.

Comment

Competition Coupe will not be allowed to run next year.
                whoo hoo

i mean i like you alot sam but i think you have even more fans now.

I wonder what else dodge will run? a stock viper? or soemthng else?

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                  whoo hoo

i mean i like you alot sam but i think you have even more fans now.

I wonder what else dodge will run? a stock viper? or soemthng else?
                  Formula D... You guys rock. I really enjoy the show you guys put out san the announcer... That dude needs to go on a diet... Nah J-Rod is cool. Don't tell him I said that...

Matt.

Comment

Who will be the judges next year?
                    Will any of the japanese pro drivers be allowed to compete?
                    Will the themes of the courses change at all?

Comment

Who will be the judges next year?
                      As some of you may or may not know D1 is not allowing their top 16 drvers to judge any competitions as far as we know. We are looking for alternatives and have talked to many outside sources in the US and Japan. We will have something to announce at SEMA in this regards.

Will any of the japanese pro drivers be allowed to compete?
                      Still being discussed. If we do it will be an open invite. This is a D1 issue as well as we have heard D1 will take away D1 licenses for anyone competing in alternative series. We may not allow it and go another year with the FD drivers and continue to develop that. What do you think?

Will the themes of the courses change at all?
                      For road courses probably not due to the limited structrue of the courses. But if we do any all-production type facilities (back-lots/convention centers) the yes absolutely.

Comment

Still being discussed. If we do it will be an open invite. This is a D1 issue as well as we have heard D1 will take away D1 licenses for anyone competing in alternative series. We may not allow it and go another year with the FD drivers and continue to develop that. What do you think?

I think we should focus on the existing FD drivers to develop the US driver's skills and raise the level of competition rather than bringing in proffesional drivers from around the world.

Comment

also I cant wait to see the service men and woman that are based in Japan and drift, come back and kick a$$.

Comment

It seems that D1 is attempting to sabotage Formula Drift, why and how?

Comment

D1 wants to remain the "World Drift Championship".When D1 first launched,that's what it was reffered to.Only one league can be on the top,and that's how they want to keep it.They want everything else to be a step below that.Also,they're not releasing their top 16,because that would take away from that league being the top league if its top drivers competed elsewhere.They really don't want to risk anything that may degrade,damage,or ruin their status.

Comment

any buttonwillow events at all???????? sorry im lazy and dont like to drive far

Comment

Working...
                                X