Christmas Electronics SALE SPECTACULAR!!!!! HKS, Apexi, Zeitronix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Electronics SALE SPECTACULAR!!!!! HKS, Apexi, Zeitronix

Like the title states I have some electronics that I need to get rid of to try and get one of my motor builds underway. All items are in working condition. Complete details seen below each picture. Any further questions, feel free to pm me or email me at yashio240@yahoo.com. Will ship at buyers expense. Shipping NOT INCLUDED in the price. All prices are best offer and Im willing to negotiate within reason.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HKS Type-O Turbo Timer: Used perfect working condition. Outside of unit is basically blemish free. Doesn't include the plug n play harness, just the main harness on the back of the unit. Includes all paperwork when purchased new. And will be shipped in original packaging. Asking $75 obo.

HKS Fan Controller: SOLD!!!!!!

Apexi Pencil Turbo Timer: This unit is good working order. The knob is broken but still attached so nothing a little super glue can't fix. (Knob can be twisted in a circle and is no longer stationary. Does not hinder the use of the unit at all.) Some minor blemishes. Includes entire harness as well as all paperwork included when new. Asking $30 obo.

Zeitronix Wideband Datalogger: This unit is in perfect working condition. Will include a working wideband O2 sensor. All necessary harnesses needed for install will be included as well. Computer data cable included as well as a usb convertor connector (purchased seperately) to plug directly into your laptop. Will include all paperwork included when purchased new as well as the software need to load on your laptop. Asking $275 obo.
    Last edited by YaShIoS14; 12-24-2009, 03:05 PM.
Working...
X