ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats to the Hawaii guys that made the USA D1!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a list of drivers on usd1.com,

I'm still in, the rules state that you must complete a drivers search once a year. I did mine back in febuary so im still in it for december 11. The main event i think is december 14, that means they will probably be cutting some of the US drivers for the main event. That means, even if you get a D1 licence at this point, you may still not make the main show and run against the japanese pros.

By the way, i didnt drive at this drivers search but corner worked the main corner by the judges, i did this so i could get a really good look at the driving and judging.
    BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

I'm 100% American, and I drove my *Censored**Censored**Censored* off to qualify in the top 5 at the driver search. The judges never gave us a set number on how many people they would choose, they said they would pick the people they though were qualified, I understood that as they could take everyone or they could take no one.

-Conrad

Comment

Originally posted by carcontrol7
        I'm 100% American, and I drove my *Censored**Censored**Censored* off to qualify in the top 5 at the driver search. The judges never gave us a set number on how many people they would choose, they said they would pick the people they though were qualified, I understood that as they could take everyone or they could take no one.

-Conrad
        Yep, there were no guarantees here. In the morning they said they expected to take 10, then they actually TOLD the best 8 that they qualified (that made me happy for sure). That's what disappointed me a little -- they retracted that statement and ran us again. I have no doubt that you and the others earned it though Conrad...Good job!

As for me, I'm taking your advice and, heading to vegas!

Comment

yeah, dont sweat it, theres still definitely vegas to show them that us americans ARE qualified to compete!!!

Comment

Ok, well after Conrad shed some light on what happened I dont feel so bad anymore. For some reason I was under the impression that they took top 8 at all the drivers searches (since everything is done in 8's, top 16, top 8, etc). If no promises were made then none were broken, nothing much we can say about it. Good job to everyone that competed!!

Comment

are ross and barry competing in vegas?

Comment

ross will be there... minus another $200 and the fees associated to going to vegas.

Comment

Working...
                X