Keiichi Tsuchiya DRIFT BIBLE, If u watch, u will learn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keiichi Tsuchiya DRIFT BIBLE, If u watch, u will learn

well everybody, this video is awesome , so watch it if you are into driftin and you are seeking help, OR just for the heck of it!

it tells you about how to drift and control:

S13 understeering problems

MR2 MAD over steer problems

S14 nothing wrong with lol

and a Trueno low power cars

AND it tells you the 6 basic skills you need to drift:

1. E-Brake 2. Shift Lock 3. Power over 4. Braking 5. Feint and 6.Fift off

great video.

uhhhh

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see this:

It is possible that this video has already been "discovered"

Comment

told you its cool. if its on here, then its cool lol

Comment

Re: Keiichi Tsuchiya : DRIFT BIBLE <-- if u watch, u will learn

Originally posted by i_wanna_240sx
        well everybody, this video is awesome , so watch it if you are into driftin and you are seeking help, OR just for the heck of it!

it tells you about how to drift and control:

S13 understeering problems

MR2 MAD over steer problems

S14 nothing wrong with lol

and a Trueno low power cars

AND it tells you the 6 basic skills you need to drift:

1. E-Brake 2. Shift Lock 3. Power over 4. Braking 5. Feint and 6.Fift off

great video.

HAHAHAHA nice post bryan, yeah you did kinda miss that little advertisement at the bottom of the page xD. but what i think he was trying to do by this was to actually "discuss" it, not to point out the fact that it exists

Comment

exactly.

Comment

i wonder what whats his favorite kinda car to drive is . . . prolly a AE86
            Last edited by i_wanna_240sx; 12-05-2004, 12:04 AM.

Comment

why want an sr20det if you want more torque to win races?

Comment

Shxt, guys, this is an old video, made back in 1998 (or something around that), and it's just so silly... You can't just learn from a stupid DVD, you have to know the basics about the car's dynamics. What do the stupid G-balls have to do with drifting? Nobody cares about freackin' G-balls when sliding! It's odl, stupid, and not even worth a penny from it's price.

Comment

umm, is this drifting.com or complaining.com? i was just asking whats your opinion on this video. NOT how old IT is, not its old, stupid etc. thats like god giving advice to use his powers wisely and saying, "NO GOD! IM NOT TAKING YOUR CRAPPY POWERS!! YOUR JUST OLD AND DUMB!" its good advice. take it, or leave it.
                  Last edited by i_wanna_240sx; 12-05-2004, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Quote:
                    Hurrah! Another DB fan! Woohoo, I love Keiichi, and i can die for him! Yeah baaaaby, show me those E-brake drifts on the Ebisu circuit! WOOHOO! (*dancing and rolling on the floor laughing*)

Okay, seriously now, what did you learn from DB? How to pull the E-brake? Or how does the car react to the feint action? Or why does the midengine car spin out when you brake too hard? I'm glad you did. You can be proud of yourself.

And by the way, who did you vote for?
                    _ _ _ _ _ _ _

ok smart a$$, hes a very skilled driver. he is teaching the person watching the video how to drift in different types of drifts. if YOU arent intersted then dont post. BTW, what does voting have to do with anything? NONE. this isnt politics. g ot off topic subjects if you wanna know THAT dumb question O_o . . . if you dont like him, then dont go on, stressing people. when he is only HELPING the viewer. not, "OH, LOOK AT ME IM COOL AND YOUR NOT!"
                    Last edited by i_wanna_240sx; 12-05-2004, 02:49 PM.

Comment

umm, is this drifting.com or complaining.com? i was just asking whats your opinion on this video. NOT how old IT is, not its old, stupid etc. thats like god giving advice to use his powers wisely and saying, "NO GOD! IM NOT TAKING YOUR CRAPPY POWERS!! YOUR JUST OLD AND DUMB!" its good advice. take it, or leave it.

I have a few things to say about this. If he says the video is stupid and old, isn't that actually his opinion? I mean, you did say the purpose of this was to get peoples opinion on it, and if thats his opinion, hes entitled to it. Theres no need to start stupid@ss flame wars over a discussion on a DVD. If you like it, cool. If i like it, cool. If he doesn't like it, thats cool too. Lets just let this topic die and talk about something more relevant.

Comment

Quote:
                        Hurrah! Another DB fan! Woohoo, I love Keiichi, and i can die for him! Yeah baaaaby, show me those E-brake drifts on the Ebisu circuit! WOOHOO! (*dancing and rolling on the floor laughing*)

Okay, seriously now, what did you learn from DB? How to pull the E-brake? Or how does the car react to the feint action? Or why does the midengine car spin out when you brake too hard? I'm glad you did. You can be proud of yourself.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

ok smart a$$, hes a very skilled driver. he is teaching the person watching the video how to drift in different types of drifts. if YOU arent intersted then dont post. BTW, what does voting have to do with anything? NONE. this isnt politics. g ot off topic subjects if you wanna know THAT dumb question O_o . . . if you dont like him, then dont go on, stressing people. when he is only HELPING the viewer. not, "OH, LOOK AT ME IM COOL AND YOUR NOT!"

I have a nice qoute for this. "Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded." Seriously dude just let it go. really. After reading his post again i don't remember seeing anything about "OH, LOOK AT ME IM COOL AND YOUR NOT!" so really i don't think that was necessary. Like i said before, if you think it helps, and he doesnt, you both have your own opinion. "Opinions are like @$$holes, everybody has one" JUST DROP IT. This is drifting.com, not icanarguebetterthanyou.com.This topic is irrelevant anyway so lets just stop now.

Comment

SlidnZC4075, thank you for your post. It seems that this one's the only that makes sense in this whole topic.

Dear Mr. i_wanna_240sx, please, just stop raving about the DB. It might look good when you first see it, but when I watched it for the second time, I realized that it wasn't as good as I thought. I like Keiichi because of his driving skills, which he learned all by himself. Yeah, I know the story - he was poor, and he had a Hatchiroku, so he cut the springs shorter on his car and pulled the E-brake to drift it. Guys at the spots kept laughing at him because he was only using the E-brake, but he kept practicing and got six straight drift champion titles, which gave him the "Drift King" title. Do you want to be like him? Okay, that's normal. I don't think there are any guys here who don't want to become as good as he is. There are many ways to achieve that, and DB and all other videos (all of which are better than Best Motoring's product) are just things that help you go through all this practice process, and - finally - make your driving skills better. I understand that, but please, just stop blabbing about the DB, because it simply is... How should I put it not to offend you...? Old-fashioned, that's the word. Keep that in mind, and don't go flaming people from the beginning.

BTW, about the voting - just forget it, I wanted it to be some kind of joke but, as usual, it didn't work. Leave it. LOL.

Comment

Quote:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

^ dumb ^ i asked for your opinoin and i got it. i dont wanna be like him tho.
                            just a good way to learn driftin if you are a beginner. thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
                              SlidnZC4075, thank you for your post. It seems that this one's the only that makes sense in this whole topic.

Dear Mr. i_wanna_240sx, please, just stop raving about the DB. It might look good when you first see it, but when I watched it for the second time, I realized that it wasn't as good as I thought. I like Keiichi because of his driving skills, which he learned all by himself. Yeah, I know the story - he was poor, and he had a Hatchiroku, so he cut the springs shorter on his car and pulled the E-brake to drift it. Guys at the spots kept laughing at him because he was only using the E-brake, but he kept practicing and got six straight drift champion titles, which gave him the "Drift King" title. Do you want to be like him? Okay, that's normal. I don't think there are any guys here who don't want to become as good as he is. There are many ways to achieve that, and DB and all other videos (all of which are better than Best Motoring's product) are just things that help you go through all this practice process, and - finally - make your driving skills better. I understand that, but please, just stop blabbing about the DB, because it simply is... How should I put it not to offend you...? Old-fashioned, that's the word. Keep that in mind, and don't go flaming people from the beginning.

BTW, about the voting - just forget it, I wanted it to be some kind of joke but, as usual, it didn't work. Leave it. LOL.

anytime, darkstar. just excuse him he likes to get carried away with his opinions and such to the point where it kills brain cells. (no offence bryan ) And darkstar that picture you posted had to be one of the funniest things i've ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                              X