88 gxl for sale in san antonio tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 88 gxl for sale in san antonio tx

i have an 88 gxl for sale in san antonio, it is red with grey interior and the paint is still pretty shiny. it is a gxl so it has a sunroof, p/w, lsd, the nice bucket seats, and electronic adjustable suspension. i just put a used motor in it that i bought from a friend, he took it out b/c he did the v8 swap. the only thing about the interior is the radio bezel is missing, they stole my radio and decided they needed that to. i want 1800.00 but i am negotiable b/c my wife is on my arse about it. email me or just post and i will get back to you. i will get you pics if you are interested. it also has a header with a straight through ehaust(2.25") to 2 borla mufflers.(it sounds pretty sweet)

I might be interested, I'm in Fort Worth, which isn't exactly spitting distance to San Antonio, but hey, it's closer than California, and it sounds like a decent deal. I'm a big FC fan, and I'm in the market for a good FC or a S13.
    I am curious about the mileage on the body, and the condition and mileage of that 'used' engine that you put in there.

Get back to me with some answers and hopefully I can get out of my current car a little sooner than later.

Thanks,
    - Nathan

Comment

ugm hardluck.

Comment

Working...
      X