S13 CA18det

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S13 CA18det

Hey guys I am still selling my 92 coupe with a newly dropped CA18det. The engine has a round 47,000 miles. The turbo is brand new with zero shaft play. Boost is at 10psi stock. The original body has around 166,000 miles on it. No rust couple of really small dents that I will take out. The intirior is in amazing shape and just has a few cracks on driver side dash and the back seat has a stain that can be taken out with carpet cleaner. I also replaced the head gasket on the CA with a new one. I am asking for 7000 k minimum is 6.5k.. [IMG]C:\IMG_0680[/IMG]

Why would you do a thing like this man?

Comment

im not sure how much u put into the car. but that seems real steep for just dropping a C18 in it.im not trying to criticize u,im just saying.

Comment

The car is in immaculate condition and how many ca's you seen around bro? You know how hard it is to find a good condition CA. HARD AS HELL cus they are usually blown or they are $hit. Anyways if there are any offers post em up.

Comment

Email pics @ skylinemonkey2001@yahoo.com
          I need too talk it over with my DAD and so I can give answer by August.
          Last edited by gtrmonkey; 06-05-2004, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Not Steep

First off the CA is not *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* up.
            Second midlow miles
            new turbo
            It from Blitz and he is one of the few people I would trust to do a swap.
            Blitz I am trying my hardest, Please send pics.

Comment

ah man why r u selling it, O well now I will remain the only one in the group w/ a ca18.

Comment

i am wondering.how much did u spend on teh engne and the swap labor.cause i have been looking in to doing a CA18 swap

Comment

hmm i might be interested..

send some pics to superbenjoman2000@yahoo.com\

thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X