ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Have A List Of Drifting Cars For Sale:Which One Should I Get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have A List Of Drifting Cars For Sale:Which One Should I Get?

I found some cars that according to what other people have said can be good drifting cars but I wondering if I could get a little more input on which one would be worth the price in value and which ones should have better capabilities

Here's the list of cars I found:

1991 Nissan 240SX - $1,950
    1984 Mazda RX-7 - $1,995
    1991 Mazda RX-7 Convertible - $3,988
    1992 Nissan 240SX - $3,995
    1985 Mazda RX-7 - $1,700
    1986 Mazda RX-7 - $1,500
    1984 Datsun 300ZX - $1,450
    1987 Mazda RX-7 - $1,200
    1992 Nissan 240SX - $999
    1989 Nissan 300ZX - $995
    1985 Nissan 300ZX - $500
    1984 Mazda RX-7 - $1,000

I know I'm asking a huge favor by asking people this but I just want to make sure I don't get ripped and have the best drifting experience possible. If anyone wants to know some more information about it to help decide let me know. I have a few specs. about each one of them. I just didn't want to write them all down now cuz it would be a mess.

I would go with one of the 240's. They drift right out of the box and have the biggest information base. All of the prices on them that you listed seem reasonable, but it would depend on the condition of the car. A beater is good to learn in, but you don't want to buy a pile of crap either.

Comment

Originally posted by Soldat View Post
      I would go with one of the 240's. They drift right out of the box and have the biggest information base. All of the prices on them that you listed seem reasonable, but it would depend on the condition of the car. A beater is good to learn in, but you don't want to buy a pile of crap either.
      K, thanks a lot. I'll look into their conditions. If anyone else has an opinion please post. If someone else agrees about the 240's I might post the pictures on here and see if anyone has any more to say after that. I hope I'm not sounding too noobish. I just enjoy learning about this stuff despite the fact that I know so little in this subject.

Comment

Dude i would go with the rx7 thats what i got and its a beast

Comment

dude look at the dates haha this is from 08...

Comment

Working...
          X