WTB 240sx modded or not...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlmsilvias14 View Post
    Yeah no problem. Let me know by this weekend. I can also help arrainge shipping if needed.
    well *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.....my "guy" said that we found a different car but im trying to not get his and get yours so ill let you know by fri.:{

Comment

I'm telling you this car is solid and a very good running race ready machine. Professionally tuned Apexi Power FC and just about everything else you can imagine. Take a look at the spec sheet. Also it will have the damaged bumpers fixed and they are authentic BN-Sports from Japan.

Comment

my lady friend has a 1990 240sx slightly modded. u might wanna check it out. it comes with a lot of goodies too and she's only selling it for $3,800. email me at greywolfindustries@yahoo.com so i can send you the details. this is a pretty sweet deal here i tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by mlmsilvias14 View Post
          I'm telling you this car is solid and a very good running race ready machine. Professionally tuned Apexi Power FC and just about everything else you can imagine. Take a look at the spec sheet. Also it will have the damaged bumpers fixed and they are authentic BN-Sports from Japan.

yea i know but my "guy" wants me to get a daily driver.....all of my 2 cars are race/drift cars, so i need a good mileage daily driver.

Comment

hi everyone im still looking for a 240sx or a 300zx.. is anyone is looking to sell them please tell me here.

Comment

i want sell my 240sx

i want sell my 240sx it's 91 coupe. sr20det black top a lot mod! if u interested call me my # is 626-278-6368 i will show my car.

Comment

my email is, patrick.cooper12@comcast.net

Comment

Working...
                X